|Warning: This wiki contains spoilers. Read at your own risk!|
Social media: Get in touch with Fire Emblem Wiki on Twitter, Facebook, or Discord!
Cross-Wiki Weekend 2020: From September 18-21, make contributions to NIWA wikis that you normally don't edit for a chance to win a $20 Nintendo eShop gift card! See here for more details.
From Fire Emblem Wiki, your source on Fire Emblem information. By fans, for fans.
(Redirected from Ashera Staff)
|Goddess Staff / Ashera Staff
|Icon of the Ashera Staff from Radiant Dawn.|
Fully restores the HP of all allies in range.
The Goddess Staff or Ashera Staff (Japanese: 女神の杖 Goddess Rod) is a regalia healing staff of Tellius which debuted in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. Acting as a more potent version of Fortify, it fully heals every unit within its range of both their damage and their status conditions. In all appearances except Awakening, its range encompasses the entire battlefield.
Path of Radiance
|Path of Radiance
||A staff that restores all HP to all allied units,
as well as restoring their conditions to normal.
|A staff that restores all HP to all adjacent units.
It also restores their conditions to normal.
|Restores all HP and restores conditions to normal|
for all allied, reinforcement and other units.
||Fully restores the HP of all allies in range.
- The Radiant Dawn incarnation of the Ashera Staff is one of two weapons in the entire Fire Emblem series to possess 100 crit; the other is the Matrona from the same game.
- While the Ashera Staff in Radiant Dawn does have a unique battle model in-game much like other staves in the game, it cannot be seen in legitimate gameplay without hacking, as the only chapter that it can be used in contains enemy spirits that only use the map-only animation mode when fought; the boss Ashera will only use her regular battle animations if attacked during the player phase and not during the enemy phase.
Etymology and other languages
|Names, etymology and in other regions
||Definition, etymology and notes
||• Ashera Staff
• Goddess Staff
|• This name is used in Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn in reference to Ashera, the order goddess of Tellius.|
• This name is used in Awakening, presumably because Ashera is not a relevant deity to Ylisse.
||Romanized as GODDESSROD in its internal file names in Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn.
||• Bastón Ashera
• Bastón diosa
|• Ashera staff; used in Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn.|
• Goddess staff; used in Awakening.
||• Ashera Stab
|Both translate to Ashera Staff. The non-hyphenated version is used in Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn, while the hyphenated name is used in Awakening, as the only translation of the staff's name which retains the former reference to Ashera.
||• Bastone Ashera
• Bastone divino
|• Ashera staff; used in Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. Abbreviated to Bast. Ashera in gameplay for space reasons.|
• Divine staff; used in Awakening.