| Social media: Get in touch with Fire Emblem Wiki on !|
Coverage policy: Please read the proposed coverage policy, and contribute your thoughts and questions here.
Fire Emblem Wiki:Featured Articles
Welcome to the Featured Articles page. This is where editors of Fire Emblem Wiki nominate pages for featured status on the front page of this wiki. Featured articles should include the following:
- Proper American English. That means everything must be written in American English (ex: color and not colour) and have proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Lengthy and detailed, but not contain repeating information to make it appear longer (aside from templates).
- Well organized so each information flows nicely.
- Cite sources and cite them properly.
- Properly categorized. No category? No nomination.
- Contains the most up-to-date information about the article.
- No notice templates. No template should be included on the page that marks it or a section as a stub, nor should any section. As well, no page should have a grammar template on it.
- NOT be copied from Wikipedia nor Fire Emblem Wikia or other Fire Emblem wiki.
There are also specific rules to nominating an article which are as follows:
- A minimum of four (4) votes in support of the article are needed for a page to become featured.
- You cannot vote in support for the article you have nominated.
- All votes should be placed properly under the support or oppose sections, with your vote starting off with #, and explaination on why you think this is a page worthy of being featured, and finally ending with your signature (~~~~). For instance: "# I really like the Ike page. It has a lot of information about the character! ~~~~." Any vote without a proper signature will be removed. As well, any vote that merely says: "I approve" "I like this page" or anything similar will be removed too. A perfect example of a vote would be: "I think this page has a lot of helpful information and it is clear enough to assist me on knowing about cavaliers."
- You cannot use an opposition vote simply because you hate the subject (like you hate a certain villian).
- Opposition votes should only be used when the article does not meet the requirements above.
If an administrator deems that a particular opposition does not follow these guidelines, it will be negated.
Well-written article, fairly complete as to his story and stats, plenty of references and images throughout. I don't think the spoiler notice counts under "no notice templates", and we don't necessarily need to put the spoiler content on the main page if that would be an issue. Looks good to me. --Moydow (Support) 06:41, 13 July 2017 (UTC)
- A very detailed article with many clear sources, and certainly one of the best articles I've seen on the wiki. An amazing page for an amazing character! Fastesthe1 (talk) 01:08, 22 July 2017 (UTC)
Neutral or Other Comments
- May 2011: The Branded, from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
- August 2011: Roy, main character of Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade.
- April 2012: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, the eighth game of the series.
|Fire Emblem Wiki Help Pages|