Social media: Get in touch with Fire Emblem Wiki on ! Or, to join our Skype chat, contact any active admin and ask to be added.
NOTICE: If you borrow any content from Fire Emblem Wiki and reuse it elsewhere, you must credit us as the original source, under the terms of our licence. If you do not do so, we may ask you to remove the relevant content.
Welcome to Fire Emblem Wiki's Help Guide! Here, we hope to be able to answer any questions you may have regarding using and editing Fire Emblem Wiki. Note that this guide is an eternal work in progress, so more information will be added as deemed necessary.
- Getting Started - Contains information on creating and editing pages, as well as basic wiki coding.
- Talk pages - How to edit talk pages properly.
- Protected pages- General information concerning protected pages.
- Images - How to upload images and add them to pages.
- Color - Infomation on hexadecimal color codes, and the color templates used on the wiki.
- Moving pages - How to move a page to a different name.
- Redirects - How to use redirects.
- Tables - How to design tables.
- References - How to locate, add, and display references in articles.
- Templates - How to create and use templates for pages.
- Formatting templates - A list of every available formatting template.
Guidelines and Policies
- User accounts - Policies regarding account naming and the userspace.
- Coverage policy - What information is acceptable for coverage on Fire Emblem Wiki.
- Quality standards - What is expected in an article.
- File deletion policy - Some of the most common reasons why an image may be deleted from the wiki.
- Featured articles - Information on the requirements for featured status, and how to nominate such articles.
- Interwiki policy - Caveats on issues concerning relations with other wikis hosting similar content.
- HTML - Listing of used HTML prompts.
- Making a custom signature - All of those cool custom signatures you see people with? Here's how you make one of your own.
- Archiving talk pages - If a talk page is getting too long, it should be archived. Find out how here.
- Administrators' guide - All you need to know about how to use an administrator's tools.
- Administrators - Who are they and what do they do?
- User rights - What rights and abilities the various user groups have access to.
- Social media - Information on the wiki's social media pages, and how to get involved.
- Affiliates - Our affiliates, and how to join them.
|Fire Emblem Wiki Help Pages|