From Fire Emblem Wiki, your source on Fire Emblem Wiki information. By Fans, for Fans.
Welcome to Fire Emblem Wiki's Help Guide! Here, we hope to be able to answer any questions you may have regarding using and editing Fire Emblem Wiki. Note that this guide is an eternal work in progress, so more information will be added as deemed necessary.
Any suggestions for extra information to add to the guide can be placed here. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask on any admin's talk page, or on any of our social media pages. Thanks!
- Getting Started - Contains information on creating and editing pages, as well as basic wiki coding.
- Talk pages - How to edit talk pages properly.
- Protected pages- General information concerning protected pages.
- Images - How to upload images and add them to pages.
- Image sourcing - How to properly credit the images you upload.
- Naming images - How to properly label and categorize the images you upload.
- Color - Infomation on hexadecimal color codes, and the color templates used on the wiki.
- Moving pages - How to move a page to a different name.
- Redirects - How to use redirects.
- Tables - How to design tables.
- References - How to locate, add, and display references in articles.
- Templates - How to create and use templates for pages.
Guidelines and Policies
- User accounts - Policies regarding account naming and the userspace.
- Coverage policy - What information is acceptable for coverage on Fire Emblem Wiki.
- Quality standards - What is expected in an article.
- File deletion policy - Some of the most common reasons why an image may be deleted from the wiki.
- Featured articles - Information on the requirements for featured status, and how to nominate such articles.
- Interwiki policy - Caveats on issues concerning relations with other wikis hosting similar content.
- Administrators - Who are they and what do they do?
- User rights - What rights and abilities the various user groups have access to.
- Social media - Information on the wiki's social media pages, and how to get involved.
- Affiliates - Our affiliates, and how to join them.