This page has been marked as a stub. Please help improve the page by adding information.
|“||Interesting. But I've little interest in following someone else's orders. ...Unless they're handed down by a man who can fight for himself.||”|
- 1 Fire Emblem Awakening
- 2 Personality and character
- 3 Supports
- 4 Endings
- 5 Quotes
- 6 Other appearances
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Etymology and other languages
- 9 Gallery
- 10 References
This section has been marked as a stub. Please help improve the page by adding information.
Starting stats and growth rates
Playable NM Playable HM Playable LM
Growth rates when reclassed
Bow Knight Myrmidon Swordmaster Assassin Fighter/Warrior Dread Fighter
Promotion stat gains
Mercenary Myrmidon Fighter
|Armsthrift||Mercenary, level 1|
|Patience||Mercenary, level 10|
|Sol||Hero, level 5|
|Axebreaker||Hero, level 15|
|Rally Skill||Bow Knight, level 5|
|Bowbreaker||Bow Knight, level 15|
|Avoid +10||Myrmidon, level 1|
|Vantage||Myrmidon, level 10|
|Astra||Swordmaster, level 5|
|Swordfaire||Swordmaster, level 15|
|Lethality||Assassin, level 5|
|Pass||Assassin, level 15|
|HP +5||Fighter, level 1|
|Zeal||Fighter, level 10|
|Rally Strength||Warrior, level 5|
|Counter||Warrior, level 15|
|The above skill list does not include skills obtained exclusively via DLC.|
Personality and character
Priam is notably similar to Ike in many respects: he is not the greatest thinker there is, but he is as talented a swordsman as they come. He is very sociable and easy to get along with, and is fond of telling stories from his travels. In his travels across the world, he pursues power and to further develop himself as a warrior, and so enjoys fighting aginst those who are stronger than him.
- Main article: Priam/Supports
Priam, Radiant Hero (single ending)
Priam vanished like a breath on the wind. Did his pursuit of true power lead him to a quiet corner of the map? Or did he move to another continent — one where the Radiant Hero's legend held more meaning?
Priam, Radiant Hero & Robin, High Deliverer
Many wrote of Robin's legendary exploits, but accounts of her origins and character varied. Scholars, poets, and bards agreed on one thing alone — she loved her husband, Priam, above all else.
- Main article: Priam/Quotes
Fire Emblem Cipher
Priam is currently featured on three cards in Fire Emblem Cipher.
- One of these cards' quotes and another card's epithet are still in raw, untranslated Japanese; these need translation.
|Fire Emblem Cipher data for Priam|
|Radiant Descendant, Priam|
|Attack: 60||Support: 10||Range: 1||Deploy Cost: 4|
|Class: Hero||Tier: Advanced||Class Change Cost: 3|
|Unparalleled Skill: [Always] While this unit battles with a , or enemy, this unit gains +20 attack.|
Radiant Successor: [Always] This unit is also treated as a unit ([Always]: This ability is only active while this unit is on the field).
|Card #B03-050HN • Artist: Akira Fujikawa|
|"Heh. I'm impressed. Now show me what you're made of!"|
|Attack: 70||Support: 10||Range: 1||Deploy Cost: 4|
|Class: Hero||Tier: Advanced||Class Change Cost: 3|
|Boundless Strength: [Always] If this unit is attacking an enemy with a deployment cost of 5 or more, this unit gains +30 attack.|
Scarred Ragnell: [Activate] [Flip 1 bond card face-down] Until the end of the turn, this unit gains range 1-2. This skill cannot be used unless this unit is in the Front Line. ( may only be used if this unit has changed class.)
|Card #B12-066HN • Artist: Yoneko|
|Hero's Descendant, Priam|
|"I've little interest in following someone else's orders. ...Unless they're handed down by a man who can fight for himself."|
|Attack: 40||Support: 10||Range: 1||Deploy Cost: 1|
|Class: Mercenary||Tier: Base||Class Change Cost: --|
|Encounter with a Strong Foe: [Always] If this unit is attacking an enemy with a deployment cost of 2 or more, this unit gains +10 attack.|
Attack Emblem: [Support] Until the end of this battle, your attacking unit gains +20 attack.
|Card #B12-067N • Artist: Yoneko|
|Some card information translation provided by Serenes Forest.|
For more detailed strategic information on these cards, see their TCG wiki article on Priam .
- Priam's Japanese name, Paris, is likely named as a reference to the early stages of the development of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance: his ancestor, Ike, was named "Paris" in a very early pre-release image of Path of Radiance. Before Priam was formally unveiled with the SpotPass release of his sidequest, the presence of this name in the game's credits and support listings for Robin led to much speculation about him being connected in some way to Ike.
- Priam shares his Japanese voice actor with Frederick.
- To further Priam's connection with Ike, he possesses both Sol and Luna, the skills that make up Aether, which was Ike's signature skill in Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn.
- Three of Priam's starting skills are Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, and Luna, which can be learned by the Wyvern Lord, Griffon Rider, and Great Knight classes; these classes are inaccessible to Priam.
Etymology and other languages
|Names, etymology and in other regions|
|Language||Name||Definition, etymology and notes|
|English||Priam||From the Greek Πριαμος (Priamos), possibly meaning "redeemed". In Greek legend Priam was the king of Troy during the Trojan War and the father of many children including Hector and Paris.|
|Japanese||パリス||Officially romanized as Paris. While the name "Paris" is commonly associated with the capital city of France, it is more probable that in this context he is named in reference to the mythological Paris, a Trojan prince and hero in Greek mythology.|
- Serenes Forest: Pre-release changes
- Behind the Name: Meaning, origin and history of the name Priam, www.behindthename.com, Retrieved: 9 September 2018
|This article is part of Project Characters, a project focused in writing articles for every character present in the Fire Emblem series.|