- This page is about the collection of modes in Heroes. You may be looking for information on a Fire Emblem-themed stage in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U.
Coliseum is a collection of game modes in Fire Emblem Heroes that encompasses interaction with other players in cooperative and competitive combat. It debuted in the game on April 27, 2019, succeeding the Arena Duels collection which had previously encompassed two of the modes that currently make up the Coliseum. The modes in the Coliseum all run on the same seasonal schedule, and thus refresh their content at the same time.
Coliseum game modes
- The following are short descriptions about each of the game modes that make up the Coliseum. Each of the main article links provide more in-depth articles about each mode.
- Main article: Allegiance Battle
Allegiance Battles are a cooperative game mode where the player fights semi-randomized pre-programmed enemies on a pre-set map that rotates weekly, possibly with the help of one of their friends' units as a Pair Up to the player's fourth team slot. Rewards include Dragonflowers and Hero Feathers.
- Main article: Arena Duels
Arena is a competitive game mode where players take on other players' teams seeking to boost their rank both offensively and defensively, with the primary goal being five offensive wins in a row. Rewards include Hero Feathers, Orbs, Arena Medals, Sacred Coins, and Refining Stones.
- Main article: Arena Assault
Arena Assault is a competitive game mode that acts as a combination of the above Arena mode with Squad Assault, where players take on other players' teams using unique combinations of units for each successive battle, with the primary goal of seven victories in a row. Rewards include items specifically for usage in the mode as well as Sacred Coins and Hero Feathers.
Etymology and other languages
|Names, etymology and in other regions|
|Language||Name||Definition, etymology and notes|