List of version differences/Fire Emblem Heroes
- Note: As Fire Emblem Heroes receives constant updates, this page may be rendered incomplete at any given time.
Version 1.6.0 was released August 6, 2017.
- Made it possible for players to perform their first summon on a Summoning Event without having to use any Orbs.
- Catalog of Heroes page was introduced.
- Arena Assault mode was introduced.
Version 2.0.0 was released November 28, 2017.
- Weapon Refinery mechanic was introduced.
- New background illustrations were added to several game mode menus, including the Arena, Training Tower, and Voting Gauntlet.
- Lowered cooldown on some Specials, as part of game balancing.
Version 2.4.0 was released April 10, 2018.
- Grand Conquests event was introduced.
Version 2.6.0 was released June 7, 2018.
- Accessories cosmetics was introduced.
Version 3.4.0 was released Apr 9, 2019.
- Aether Resort game mode was introduced.
- Pair Up mechanic was introduced.
- A selection of heroes had summon rarity reduced from 4-5 to 3-4.
Version 3.6.0 was released June 10, 2019.
- Rekkr Sieges game mode was introduced.
Version 3.8.0 was released August 6, 2019.
- Lost Lore game mode was introduced.
Version 3.10.0 was released October 8, 2019.
- Duo Heroes was introduced.
- Hall of Forms game mode was introduced.
Version 4.0.0 was released December 5, 2019.
- Mjölnir's Strike game mode was introduced.