|Warning: This wiki contains spoilers. Read at your own risk!|
Social media: Get in touch with Fire Emblem Wiki on Twitter, Facebook, or Discord!
MediaWiki update: Fire Emblem Wiki has been updated to MediaWiki 1.32.0! If you notice any errors, please report them to a member of our tech support team.
New feature: Tooltips now work on mobile browsers. Tap on the text to view the tooltip.
From Fire Emblem Wiki, your source on Fire Emblem information. By fans, for fans.
||I’ve been told she was a strong woman, beautiful and proud. She spoke with the voice of nature, and she lived at one with the earth.
Nada Kuya (Japanese: ナーダ クーヤ Nada Kuya) was a legendary figure in Caer Pelyn's history. Described as a "warrior princess" she defended the village from an unspecified invasion in the distant past.
Nada Kuya has no important role pertaining to the main plot, though Eirika does take inspiration from her if she speaks with Saleh.
Personality and character
Nada Kuya, being a historical figure and thus not present, has few known traits. She is said to be "one with the earth", but little else is mentioned.
- Nada Kuya's weapon, described as: "[...] a narrow sword made from a fang gifted to her by the dragonkin.", is incredibly similar to the story behind the creation of Archanea's Falchion.
- In Eirika's and Saleh's paired ending, their child is said to resemble Nada Kuya.
Etymology and other languages
|Names, etymology and in other regions
||Definition, etymology and notes
||Uncertain etymology. Though the Nada portion as a name can mean "hope" or "generosity" in Arabic and a few other languages.
- ↑ "Princess Eirika, you remind me of the warrior princess, Nada Kuya." — Saleh, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
- ↑ "Well, in ancient times, Caer Pelyn was invaded by a foreign nation. [...] And leading the charge against the invaders was Nada Kuya." — Saleh, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
- ↑ "I see... Yes, I see! I have a reason to fight. I have things to protect. I fight for the future. The future of Renais, the future of my people. Thank you, Master Saleh. Your stories always give me the courage to fight on." — Eirika, to Saleh in a support conversation., Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
- ↑ "She carried a narrow sword made from a fang gifted to her by the dragonkin. With her dragon blade in her hand, she drove Caer Pelyn’s enemies away." — Saleh, to Eirika in a support conversation., Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
- ↑ Nada (1), www.behindthename.com
- ↑ Nada (2), www.behindthename.com