WARNING: CloudFlare data has possibly been compromised; we are advising all users to change their passwords. More information here.
Social media: Get in touch with Fire Emblem Wiki on ! Or, to join our Skype chat, contact any active admin and ask to be added.
NOTICE: If you borrow any content from Fire Emblem Wiki and reuse it elsewhere, you must credit us as the original source, under the terms of our licence. If you do not do so, we may ask you to remove the relevant content.
|“||Hmmm... We of Caer Pelyn have turned away from the world outside. The Great Dragon alone holds all our honor and esteem. In this place, princes and pauper are equals. Do you have a problem with that?||”|
Dara appears briefly in Eirika route chapter 12, after Eirika and her allies clear the area of monsters. Dara gives Eirika's party refuge for the night. She informs Eirika of the nature of the "Great Dragon" and the dragon's relation to the original conflict with the demon king, seemingly using the term in place of 'manakete' which is curiously considered offensive. Specifically, she clarifies that humanity could have never won out against the demon king without the aid of the dragonkin.
Starting stats and growth rates
Dara does have some unused data that gives her a class. Her class is druid, though, curiously, is is the male variant of the druid class. Though, in-battle animations for the female druid do exist unused in The Sacred Stones. She does have custom growth rates, but she doesn't have any personal base stats, so she uses the male Druid class base stats.
Personality and character
Dara is stern but kind and informative. She obviously cares for her grandson. She holds the great dragon in high reverence, acknowledging their contribution to the continued existence of humanity.
- Dara's name is never mentioned in the main story, instead only seen in her unused character data and some support conversations.
Dara's portrait in The Sacred Stones
Etymology and other languages
|Names, etymology and in other regions|
|Language||Name||Definition, etymology and notes|
- "An old woman of Caer Pelyn. Over 100 years in age, she is a font of wisdom." - Dara's help description, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
- "We are in your debt, Matron." - Innes, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
- "Manakete?!? How dare you speak so of the Great Dragon!" - Dara, to Eirika, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
- "Dara, Saleh’s grandmother, has stats as a (male…) Druid and a rather nifty profile description." — VincentASM, Unused Content, Serenesforest.net(webpage), Published: ?, Retrieved: April 27th, 2015