List of version differences/Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
From Fire Emblem Wiki, your source on Fire Emblem information. By fans, for fans.
- Main article: Name chart/Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
NTSC-J to NTSC-U changes
- Two events that didn’t have an entry in the Event Recap in the Japanese version, were added to it in the NTSC-U and PAL versions.
- Five multiplayer maps were added, as well as a random map selector.
- A handicapping option was added for multiplayer battles.
- Wendell’s weapon experience was changed from Tome 135 to Tome 105 and Staff 30.
- Catria’s Level was raised from 3 to 5, while Est’s Level was lowered from 5 to 3. Their initial stats remained the same however.
- The Warp Staff’s icon was slightly altered from a six-pointed star to a five-pointed star.
- Warp Staff Cloning Glitch :
- Main article: Glitch#Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
NTSC-U to PAL changes
Unless otherwise stated, all changes made between the NTSC-J and NTSC-U releases are retained in the PAL version, excluding names.