There is a wide variety of hair colors present in the Fire Emblem series, many of which are naturally impossible without hair dye. However, exotic hair colors are a common sight in many forms of fictional media, and Fire Emblem is no exception. There is a whole rainbow of colors from red to purple, silver, and others.
There are still some natural hair colors, but the abnormal colors outnumber the normal. However, this brings up an interesting question: who is there in the Fire Emblem world to say what is "abnormal"?
Characters without any notes can be assumed to have hair of an average, middle blue color.
Ankoku Ryuu to Hikari no Tsurugi
- Beck - in-game portrait has blue hair; official artwork and the portraits from Shadow Dragon and Shin Monshou no Nazo have brown
- Monshou no Nazo had no new blue-haired characters.
Seisen no Keifu
Fuuin no Tsurugi
The Blazing Blade
- Uther - dark blue
- Ursula - questionable as to whether or not her hair is "blue". Quite light, and slightly purplish or greyish.
The Sacred Stones
- This game has the least blue-haired characters, although there are several turquoise-haired characters.
Path of Radiance
- Athena - a very dark shade. Could even be considered black.
- Jake - debatable. Could be considered purple.
Shin Monshou no Nazo
- Corrin - My Unit has many hairstyles; blue is one color.
- Azura - a lighter shade.
- Shigure - a lighter shade.
- Arete - a lighter shade.
- Peri - tips of her pigtails are pink
- Beruka - a lighter shade
- Flora - a lighter shade
- Lilith - human form; tip of her braid is red