|Warning: This wiki contains spoilers. Read at your own risk!|
Social media: If you would like, please join our Discord server, and/or follow us on Twitter (X) or Tumblr!
Cross-Wiki Week 2023: From September 23 to October 1, make contributions to NIWA wikis and participating affiliates that you normally don't edit for a chance to win a Nintendo eShop gift card! See here for more details.
From Fire Emblem Wiki, your source on Fire Emblem information. By fans, for fans.
An online Fire Emblem
encyclopedia that anyone can edit.
With 11,117 articles and counting!
This wiki contains spoilers
. Read at your own risk!
- 5 April 2023
- The fourth and final wave of DLC for Fire Emblem Engage has been released.
- 8 March 2023
- The third wave of DLC for Fire Emblem Engage has been released.
- 9 February 2023
- The second wave of DLC for Fire Emblem Engage has been released.
- 20 January 2023
- Fire Emblem Engage has been released, along with its first DLC wave.
- 13 September 2022
- The next Fire Emblem game, Fire Emblem Engage, will release on Switch on January 20, 2023.
The Branded (Japanese: 印付き Marked Ones) are a race present in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. They are the result of breeding between laguz and beorc, and bear a mark signifying their heritage.
In both laguz and beorc societies in Tellius, they are a stigmatized race, looked down upon by both as less than human owing to their mutual mythologies falsely claiming the sexual union of a laguz and beorc to be a crime against the goddess; the beorc call them "Branded" in reference to their mark, while the laguz call them "parentless" and typically refuse to acknowledge them. According to laguz legend, when a parentless one comes into being, a century of destruction follows. Read more...
Help Fire Emblem Wiki!
Fire Emblem Wiki needs a lot of help and assistance.
1,666 pages are stubs!
- Short articles that need expansion are in the Stubs category.
- Articles with incomplete sections can be found here.
- There are many articles that link to nonexistent articles. A list of these nonexistent articles can be found here.
- Additionally, you can help by creating a new page. To do so, simply enter the title here: