|Warning: This wiki contains spoilers. Read at your own risk!
Social media: If you would like, please join our Discord server, and/or follow us on Twitter (X) or Tumblr!
From Fire Emblem Wiki, your source on Fire Emblem information. By fans, for fans.
An online Fire Emblem
encyclopedia that anyone can edit.
With 11,380 articles and counting!
This wiki contains spoilers
. Read at your own risk!
- 5 April 2023
- The fourth and final wave of DLC for Fire Emblem Engage has been released.
- 8 March 2023
- The third wave of DLC for Fire Emblem Engage has been released.
- 9 February 2023
- The second wave of DLC for Fire Emblem Engage has been released.
- 20 January 2023
- Fire Emblem Engage has been released, along with its first DLC wave.
- 13 September 2022
- The next Fire Emblem game, Fire Emblem Engage, will release on Switch on January 20, 2023.
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (Japanese: ファイアーエムブレム 聖魔の光石 Fire Emblem: Light Stones of Saints and Demons) is a 2004 Game Boy Advance game. It is the eighth installment in the Fire Emblem series, the second installment to be released internationally, and the third and final installment released for the Game Boy Advance. It is set in the world of Magvel, which has not appeared in any other titles, and holds the distinction of having an entirely unique cast. It stars Eirika and Ephraim, twin heirs to the kingdom of Renais, as they combat the sudden aggression of their southern neighbour Grado and investigate the dark forces that have caused their former ally to so swiftly turn on them and the rest of the continent.
In 2011, The Sacred Stones was given a free limited reissue to early adopters of the Nintendo 3DS, under the Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Program. Read more...
Help Fire Emblem Wiki!
Fire Emblem Wiki needs a lot of help and assistance.
1,594 pages are stubs!
- Short articles that need expansion are in the Stubs category.
- Articles with incomplete sections can be found here.
- There are many articles that link to nonexistent articles. A list of these nonexistent articles can be found here.
- Additionally, you can help by creating a new page. To do so, simply enter the title here: