| When adding content from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, particularly story information, please make sure your contributions are properly referenced.|
Unverified content may be deleted.
Fire Emblem Wiki:Administrators
Administrators are highly trusted members of the wiki, having access to a small number of additional functions such as deleting and protecting pages, but also having more responsibilities than regular users. They are the second highest-ranked group on the wiki, behind bureaucrats.
What do administrators and bureaucrats do?
Administrators have access to a number of additional functions, that help them better carry out their responsibilities of maintaining the wiki. These functions and roles include:
- Deleting and undeleting pages and files
- Patrolling the recent changes for edits that do not meet the wiki's quality standards, and reverting vandalism
- Blocking users who break the wiki's rules and policies
- Protecting pages which are prone to vandalism or edit warring
- Helping conflicting users to resolve disputes such as edit wars
- Running mass text replaces using the ReplaceText tool, in situations such as the localized release of a new game
- Moderating requests for permissions for patrollers, and taking appropriate action when a conclusion is reached
Please see the Administrators' guide for further information regarding the roles and abilities of administrators.
In addition to these roles, bureaucrats are also the primary arbitrators in contested requests for permissions and policy disputes, and have the ability to add or remove any user group from any user.
How do I become an administrator?
In order to become an administrator or bureaucrat, you must first be nominated for the position by either yourself or another user. Your nomination must then be discussed and voted on by the community before you can be promoted. For more details, please see here.
|Macarena||Aria der Donau (Talk • Contributions)||Administrator and Bureaucrat||Inactive|
|n/a||Moydow (Talk • Contributions)||Administrator, Bureaucrat, Tech Support||Active|
|Jason||BrandedOne (Talk • Contributions)||Administrator||Inactive|
|Julian||Seritinajii (Talk • Contributions)||Administrator||Semi-active|
|Timmy||SuperAlpaca (Talk • Contributions)||Administrator||Inactive|
|n/a||Maxite (Talk • Contributions)||Administrator||Inactive|
While all editors on the wiki are equal, there are specific admins that play specific roles in the wiki. Their roles grant them additional powers and responsibilities, and they can be contacted at any time for matters regarding their roles.
Contact Moydow if you are interested in joining any of the groups listed here.
The writing staff helps manage the content of the wiki. Files, Articles, etc. Anything major to be redone? these are the people to ask for help.
The leader of this group is the Editor-in-Chief.
The leader of this group is the System Admin.
- Moydow (Talk • Contributions)
- Tacopill (Talk • Contributions)
- Sove (Talk • Contributions)
- RingtailedFox (Talk • Contributions)
- Dkpat (Talk • Contributions)
|Fire Emblem Wiki Help Pages|