Hello. I've been creating game script pages for the older games, as well as collecting and correcting information on said games.
Currently, my focus is on Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War, though I've also been working on some script formatting and weapon categorization, and whatever other pet project I can use as an excuse for slow progress in Genealogy.
Games I've played
- Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light: Beaten
- Fire Emblem Gaiden: Beaten on Normal mode
- Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem: Both books beaten
- Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War: In progress, Chapter 6 complete
- Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade: Beaten Lyn, Hector, and Eliwood Normal modes
- Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones: Beaten Eirka Hard mode, played Ephraim's unique chapters on Hard.
- Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon: Up to Chapter Four a long time ago, probably on Normal mode.
- Fire Emblem Awakening: Beaten on Classic Normal mode; own the DLC, but will get around to playing it and Maniac stuff when I fix my 3DS.
- Fire Emblem Fates -
- Birthright: Beaten on Lunatic
- Conquest: Somewhere in the early-to-mid game on Lunatic
- Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia: Beaten on Hard, will do post-game eventually.
A short to-do list of various things.
|Check if Minerva will become hostile in Chapter 10 if Maria is killed as an enemy.||Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light|
|Check if recruiting Minerva is required to recruit Palla and Catria in Chapter 14.||Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light|
|Get behavioral notes on Jeorge and Astram as enemies, and what happens in later chapters when they are killed.||Mystery of the Emblem Book II|
|Add New Mystery of the Emblem and Shadows of Valentia data to Base conversation||New Mystery of the Emblem and Echoes: Shadows of Valentia|