|Warning: This wiki contains spoilers. Read at your own risk!|
Discord: If you would like, please join our Discord server!
Coverage update: Vestaria Saga I: War of the Scions is now to be included in our coverage, located within the
Yuka Tsujiyoko (Japanese: 辻横 由佳 Tsujiyoko Yuka), née Yuka Banba (Japanese: 馬場 由佳 Banba Yuka) is a Japanese musician who was employed by Intelligent Systems from 1990 until 2001. She has contributed to the soundtracks of every Fire Emblem series game, although she has moved into a supervision role over the process since Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. Along with Tohru Narihiro, she is one of only two people to have worked on every Fire Emblem game.
Tsujiyoko first developed an interest in pursuing music in pre-school, where she learned the piano. After graduating from Osaka Electro-Communications Unversity, Junior College Department with a major in electronics, she worked as a programmer at a non-game software company before joining Intelligent Systems. She has since contributed musical tracks to every Fire Emblem series game, including personally composing all 114 tracks in Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. She departed from Intelligent Systems after the release of Paper Mario in 2001 and now works freelance, but she still regularly collaborates with her former employer on Fire Emblem titles.
In an interview in 2001, Tsujiyoko cited among her influences the North American jazz guitarist Pat Metheny and fellow video game composer Hirokazu Tanaka, with whom she worked on Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon & the Blade of Light. During their time working together on the first five Fire Emblem games, she also cited series creator Shouzou Kaga and his passion for his work as a major source of influence and inspiration when working on the games.
- Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon & the Blade of Light: Music (with Hirokazu Tanaka)
- Fire Emblem Gaiden: Music
- Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem: Sound Composer
- Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War: Sound Create
- Fire Emblem: Thracia 776: Sound Create
- Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade: Sound Composition
- Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade: Sound Composition
- Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones: Sound Supervisor
- Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance: Supervisor (Sound)
- Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn: Supervisor (Sound)
- Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon: Sound Director
- Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem: Sound Supervisor & Composition & Ending Theme
- Fire Emblem Awakening: Sound Supervisor & Extramap Music Composition
- Fire Emblem Fates: Sound Supervisor
- Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia: Sound Supervisor
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses: Sound Supervisor
Non-Fire Emblem games
- Battle Clash
- Metal Combat: Falcon's Revenge
- Tetris Attack (international editions only)
- Paper Mario
- Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Soundtrack CD credits
This section has been marked as a stub. Please help improve the page by adding information.
- RocketBaby (trans. Takahashi, Y.), Interview w/ Yuka Tsujiyoko, RocketBaby, Published: 2001-06-01, Retrieved: 2015-05-06
- Yuka Tsujiyoko on Wikipedia
|People related to the Fire Emblem series|