From Fire Emblem Wiki, your source on Fire Emblem Wiki information. By Fans, for Fans.
It has been requested that image(s) be placed in this page or section. Please submit images to help improve this page and talk on this page's talk page about what images are needed. Remove this when this has been fixed.
||Oh, it's a custom among the Knights of Cheve. Whenever one faces some monumental event, it's tradition to pin on a flower. You're pretty special, Corrin. Getting everyone to follow you like this. But...you're not quite as special as Ryoma!
Veiled Kingdom (Japanese: 見えざる王国 Invisible Kingdom) is the eighteenth chapter of the Revelation campaign of Fire Emblem Fates. In this chapter, Corrin convinces the group to enter the kingdom of Valla, where they encounter forces beyond their comprehension.
- The below plot corresponds to the use of a male Corrin. If you refresh this page, it is possible to get an alternate reading using a female variation instead.
Overlooking Bottomless Canyon, Ryoma notices that the skies above Hoshido and Nohr are changing. Corrin tells them that they must jump off the bridge to reach the bottom of the canyon, to which Takumi doubts the safety of. Corrin begins to tell them of his secret, only for Azura to interrupt, reminding him of the curse of Valla. Ryoma and Xander refuse to stay back, saying that they trust Corrin's judgement to be sound. With that, Corrin commands them to jump, and they proceed. Before Corrin does, however, he notices Scarlet pin a flower to her armor to commemorate the occasion. The two then jump off together. As they fall, a mysterious being attacks them, with Scarlet taking the blow for Corrin, killing her in the process and destroying the flower.
Now on Valla, Corrin mourns the loss of Scarlet briefly, only to be interrupted by the arrival of Vallite forces. The rest of the group arrives just in time to notice a blue haired woman teleport away, summoning even more forces. Corrin commands the group to strike her to end the reinforcements, beginning the battle proper.
Before they can finish her off, the woman vanishes in an instant. Azura finally reveals to the group that they are in Valla. Elsewhere, Ryoma searches for Scarlet, and Corrin shows him that she has died. Corrin also notices how the flower she had pinned had burned off during the fall. After mourning, Ryoma asks Corrin to not let Scarlet's sacrifice be in vain, to which he vows it on the Yato.
Corrin's hopes are finally answered—the royal siblings of Hoshido and Nohr join together. They descend on Valla, where a great evil awaits them...
| Victory: Defeat ???.
| Defeat: Corrin dies* or the player's army is routed*.
This chapter's map is 25 columns by 25 rows.
Note 1: Although you can manage Scarlet's inventory during this level, she cannot be deployed due to the plot.
Note 2: The returning characters list does not include any characters recruitable in paralogues or xenologues, as the player may not have taken on any available paralogue chapters yet. The list also does not include any bonus units, as they are recruitable at the player's discretion.
Dragon Veins in this chapter are stated to have the effect "Damage the statue to reveal a central sigil". When all eight are activated, the barrier on the starting isle will be destroyed, revealing a sigil that transports units to ???'s isle. They are as follows:
- Column 2, row 12: On a fort underneath an immobile General
- Column 4, row 3: On a fort underneath an immobile Berserker
- Column 4, row 20: On a fort underneath an immobile Oni Chieftain
- Column 9, row 12: On a fort underneath an immobile General
- Column 16, row 12: On a fort underneath an immobile Onmyoji
- Column 23, row 5: On a fort underneath an immobile Master Ninja
- Column 23, row 14: On a fort underneath an immobile General
- Column 23, row 21: On a fort underneath an immobile Oni Chieftain
- Activating a fort's Dragon Vein will prevent reinforcements from spawning from the respective fort.
- Turn 6
- 2 Snipers; one from the southwestern fort, one from the middle-eastern fort
- 1 Swordmaster from the middle-western fort
- 1 Onmyoji from the northeastern fort
- Turn 9
- The above pattern repeats up to turn 30, with more reinforcements appearing every third turn.
This section details unofficial strategies that may help with completion of the chapter. This may not work for everybody.
This section has been marked as a stub. Please help improve the page by adding information.
Because of the plot, Scarlet will permanently leave the party at the end of this chapter. If you wish for Corrin to build a support with her or to obtain her gold statue for My Castle, you should do so before attempting this chapter.
Etymology and other languages
|Names, etymology and in other regions
|| Definition, etymology and notes
|| Veiled Kingdom
|| Invisible Kingdom