Welcome to Fire Emblem Wiki's help page. Here you can find the links to several pages which contain all sorts of information for Fire Emblem Wiki, such as a detailed list of the Staff of Fire Emblem Wiki as well as helpful pages regarding using and editing Fire Emblem Wiki. Suggestions to help add onto this can be placed: here.
- Getting Started - Contains information on creating and editing pages, as well as basic Wiki coding.
- Citing Sources - How to locate, add, and display references in articles.
- Images - How to upload images and add them to pages.
- Image Sourcing - How to properly credit the uploaded images.
- Protected Pages - General information concerning protected pages.
- Redirects - How to use redirects.
- Talk Pages - How to edit talk pages properly.
- Templates - How to create and use templates for pages.
- List of Formatting Templates - A list of every formatting template along with the uses of each.
- Userboxes - How to add userboxes to your user page, and how to make a userbox.
- Userbox List - A list of all userboxes with the coding for each listed next to them.
- Canon Policy - How to differentiate between non-canon, ambiguous, and canonical sources.
- Featured Content - How to support, oppose, and nominate articles or pictures for Featured status.
- Guidelines for Nintendo Articles - What to and what not to do in a non-Zelda article.
- Image Deletion Policy - Some of the most common reasons an image will be deleted from the Wiki.
- Inter-Wiki Policy - Caveats on issues concerning relations with other wikis hosting similar content.
- Quality Standards - The general expectations of an article.
- User Accounts - Wondering about user preferences, ban reasons, or anything pertaining to users? Jump in here.
- Archiving Talk Pages - If a talk page is getting too long, it should be archived. Find out how here.
- Article Reorganization - How to properly re-arrange the content and images of an article.
- Coding Help:
- Making a Custom Signature - All of those cool custom signatures you see people with? Here's how you make one of your own.
- Merging Pages - Combining several pages into one article.
- Moving Pages - How to move a page to a different name, and why the situation may ever arise.
- Patrolling Edits - How to check, fix, and mark edits from the Recent Changes as "patrolled". (Patrollers, Admins, Bureaucrats)
- Tables - How to implement tabular coding and parameters.
- User Navigation Bars - How to create a personal navigation bar for your userpage.
- WikiExclusives - A creative, unique way to contribute to the wiki!
- Administrators - Who are they and what do they do?
- User Group Rights - What is expected of a Bureaucrat on this wiki? How about a Patroller? Find out here.
- Skype - The "water cooler" of the wiki, per se, where editors and staff alike hang out and discuss everything and anything.
- About - A general overview of the wiki, the Masterminds, and how to become a part of this online collaboration.
- Glossary - What is a Permaban? How about the difference between a JPG, PNG, and OGG file? Find out in our comprehensive dictionary.