|Warning: This wiki contains spoilers. Read at your own risk!|
Social media: If you would like, please join our Discord server, and/or follow us on Twitter or Tumblr!
Engage info: As the game has only recently released, we lack much key information. Please help add any info that you can.
From Fire Emblem Wiki, your source on Fire Emblem information. By fans, for fans.
Welcome to Fire Emblem Wiki's help page. Here you can find the links to several pages which contain all sorts of information for Fire Emblem Wiki, such as a detailed list of the Staff of Fire Emblem Wiki as well as helpful pages regarding using and editing Fire Emblem Wiki. Suggestions to help add onto this can be placed: here.
- Getting Started - Contains information on creating and editing pages, as well as basic Wiki coding.
- Citing Sources - How to locate, add, and display references in articles.
- Images - How to upload images and add them to pages.
- Image Sourcing - How to properly credit the uploaded images.
- Protected Pages - General information concerning protected pages.
- Redirects - How to use redirects.
- Talk Pages - How to edit talk pages properly.
- Templates - How to create and use templates for pages.
- List of Formatting Templates - A list of every formatting template along with the uses of each.
- Userboxes - How to add userboxes to your user page, and how to make a userbox.
- Userbox List - A list of all userboxes with the coding for each listed next to them.
- Canon Policy - How to differentiate between non-canon, ambiguous, and canonical sources.
- Featured Content - How to support, oppose, and nominate articles or pictures for Featured status.
- Guidelines for Nintendo Articles - What to and what not to do in a non-Zelda article.
- Image Deletion Policy - Some of the most common reasons an image will be deleted from the Wiki.
- Interwiki Policy - Caveats on issues concerning relations with other wikis hosting similar content.
- Quality Standards - The general expectations of an article.
- User Accounts - Wondering about user preferences, ban reasons, or anything pertaining to users? Jump in here.
- Archiving Talk Pages - If a talk page is getting too long, it should be archived. Find out how here.
- Article Reorganization - How to properly re-arrange the content and images of an article.
- Coding Help:
- Making a Custom Signature - All of those cool custom signatures you see people with? Here's how you make one of your own.
- Merging Pages - Combining several pages into one article.
- Moving Pages - How to move a page to a different name, and why the situation may ever arise.
- Patrolling Edits - How to check, fix, and mark edits from the Recent Changes as "patrolled". (Patrollers, Admins, Bureaucrats)
- Tables - How to implement tabular coding and parameters.
- User Navigation Bars - How to create a personal navigation bar for your userpage.
- WikiExclusives - A creative, unique way to contribute to the wiki!
- Administrators - Who are they and what do they do?
- User Group Rights - What is expected of a Bureaucrat on this wiki? How about a Patroller? Find out here.
- Skype - The "water cooler" of the wiki, per se, where editors and staff alike hang out and discuss everything and anything.
- About - A general overview of the wiki, the Masterminds, and how to become a part of this online collaboration.
- Glossary - What is a Permaban? How about the difference between a JPG, PNG, and OGG file? Find out in our comprehensive dictionary.