|“||Oh shoot... wait, DON'T!||”|
— Fastesthe1, when an Archer is about to shoot down her Pegasus Knight
Hello! I am Fastesthe1! I'm a huge fan of the Fire Emblem series, with my first (and favorite) installment being Fire Emblem Awakening after having been introduced to its main characters in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U. Ever since then, I've been hooked to the series and I hope to play all (or at least most) of the games someday!
My knowledge of Fire Emblem is heavily focused on the post-Awakening releases as of right now, so I tend to work on the pages associated with those games.
I also apparently share my name with that character to the right. I'm nothing like her, though...
My sandbox! There's a lot of stuff here, but you're free to edit most of it.
Games I have played
I greatly love every Fire Emblem game I have played thus far regardless of other people's opinions on them. ;)
- Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon & the Blade of Light - Own (Will I ever play it though?)
- Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade - In progress
- Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - In progress
- Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - On hold (to beat Path of Radiance first)
- Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon - On hold
- Fire Emblem Awakening - Beaten on Normal, 100% Support Log
- Fire Emblem Fates - 100% Support Log
- Birthright - Beaten on Normal
- Conquest - Beaten on Normal
- Revelation - Beaten on Normal
- Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia - Beaten on Normal, including Act 6
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses - 100% Support Log
- Crimson Flower - Beaten on Normal
- Silver Snow - Beaten on Normal
- Azure Moon - Beaten on Normal
- Verdant Wind - Beaten on Normal
- Cindered Shadows - Beaten on Normal
- Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE - Beaten on Normal
- Encore Edition - Beaten on Normal, including on NG+. There's always a NG+ in progress because it's that good!
- Fire Emblem Warriors - Beaten Story on all difficulties, 100% Supports
- History Mode - S-Ranked all challenges, including DLC
- Fire Emblem Heroes - Playing See my army here.