Social media: Get in touch with Fire Emblem Wiki on ! Or, to join our Skype chat, contact any active admin and ask to be added.
NOTICE: If you borrow any content from Fire Emblem Wiki and reuse it elsewhere, you must credit us as the original source, under the terms of our licence. If you do not do so, we may ask you to remove the relevant content.
This page has been marked as a stub. Please help improve the page by adding information.
Tohru Narihiro (Japanese: 成広通 Narihiro Tōru; sometimes rendered as Thoru or Toru) is a Japanese video game producer and hardware developer, the founder of Intelligent Systems, and a principal figure in the development of the Fire Emblem series. He has been involved in the series since its first release, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light, and has served as the producer of every game in the series since Fire Emblem. Along with Yuka Tsujiyoko, he is one of only two people to be credited as working on every Fire Emblem game.
- Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light: Special Thanks (Credited as "Papa Narihiro"; later claimed to have served as a programmer)
- Fire Emblem Gaiden: Special Thanks (Credited as "Papa Narihiro")
- Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem: Chief programmer
- Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War: "Cheaf Conductor"[sic]
- Fire Emblem: Thracia 776: "Program Chief"
- Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade: Director
- Fire Emblem: Producer
- Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones: Producer
- Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance: Producer
- Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn: Producer
- Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon: Producer
- Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow: Producer
- Fire Emblem Awakening: Producer
- Fire Emblem Fates: General Producer
Non-Fire Emblem games
- Advance Wars: Director
- Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising: Producer
- Advance Wars: Days of Ruin: Producer
- Battle Clash: Program Director
- Dragon Quest Wars: Development Producer
- Gumshoe: Producer
- For the Frog the Bells Toll: Coordinator
- Metal Combat: Falcon's Revenge: Programmer
- Metroid: Conversion from Famicom Disk System to NES
- Pokémon Puzzle Challenge: Special Thanks
- Super Smash Bros. Melee: Original Game Staff
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Senior Supervisor (for Intelligent Systems)