|The Secret Merchant
The Secret Merchant (Japanese: 秘密の商人 Secret Merchant) is a downloadable content paralogue chapter in Fire Emblem: Three Houses. It is available from Chapter 9 to Chapter 11 or from Chapter 13 to Chapter 17 , and cannot be played on the Black Eagles/Silver Snow route. In order to attempt this paralogue, Anna must have been recruited and not have fallen in battle previously (on the Crimson Flower route, the same requirements apply to Jeritza). In this chapter, Anna accepts a job offer to excavate treasure at the Brionac Plateau.
- Main article: The Secret Merchant/Script
Byleth finds Anna considering a potential money-making opportunity. She explains that a merchant from the Garreg Mach region named Pallardó has offered her a lucrative business deal where she will hire some soldiers to excavate treasure at the Brionac Plateau, and they will split the profits 50-50. The group sets out for the plateau and finds the treasure, but Pallardó double-crosses Anna and attempts to escape with all of it. Byleth and their companions slay Pallardó's minions, defeat Pallardó, and reclaim the treasure. On the Crimson Flower route, Jeritza offers to tag along, feeling that the situation may lead to a battle. After the battle, Jeritza departs to hunt down Pallardó and exact revenge on him for double-crossing them, much to Anna's amusement.
Anna was approached by Pallardó, a merchant who frequents Garreg Mach, with a get-rich-quick scheme. It appears that his plan has more than a few layers...
Blue Lions Golden Deer Crimson Flower
- Turn 2
- Turn 4
- 2 Grapplers with battalions; one from the forests north of Pallardó of the map, one from the southeast corner of the map
- 1 Mage with Ragnarok from the eastern border of the map
- 1 Mage with Excalibur from the western border of the map
- 1 Bow Knight with a battalion from the northwest corner of the map (Maddening only)
- Turn 6
- 1 Grappler with a battalion from the forests north of Pallardó of the map
- 1 Bow Knight with a battalion from the southeast corner of the map
- 1 Grappler from the forests north of Pallardó of the map
- 1 Bow Knight from the southeast corner of the map
- 1 Paladin from the southwest corner of the map (Maddening only)
- Turn 8
- Main article: Pallardó
|This section details unofficial strategies that may help with completion of the chapter. This may not work for everybody.
This section has been marked as a stub. Please help improve the page by adding information.
Etymology and other languages
|Names, etymology and in other regions
||Definition, etymology and notes
||The Secret Merchant
||Un negocio turbio
||A shady business