From Fire Emblem Wiki, your source on Fire Emblem Wiki information. By Fans, for Fans.
| Character Infobox
No image available.
This template is to be used at the start of all character articles, to present some quick information about them.
|default_tab=Which image to load by default (defaults to 1)
|img_game1=Label for image tab 1
|image1=Image for tab 1
|caption1=Caption for image in tab 1
|help_text1=Help text for image in tab 1
|img_game2=Label for image tab 2
|image2=Image for tab 2
|caption2=Caption for image in tab 2
|help_text2=Help text for image in tab 2
|img_gameX=Label for image tab X (supports up to 9)
|imageX=Image for tab X (supports up to 9)
|captionX=Caption for image in tab X (supports up to 9)
|help_textX=Help text for image in tab X (supports up to 9)
|image=Use this if there is only one image (in most cases, there won't be)
|caption=Use this if there is only one image (in most cases, there won't be)
|help_text=Use this if there is only one image (in most cases, there won't be)
- The name of the character. Although coded as an optional field (to default to the name of the page it's used on), it is heavily encouraged that this field be invoked, as doing so will likely not require an edit later on specifically to add the field should the page's article be moved to require disambiguation.
- [[File:FE<abb. for game> <Name>.png|200px]]
- Help text
- The help text from in-game.
- The gender, male or female, or blank if gender is unknown.
- The race of the character, using the terminology from that game, such as beorc for Path of Radiance and human for Shadow Dragon.
- The age of character from in-game or a book.
- Only for Awakening, Fates and Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE characters.
- The members of their family, from most important to least important.
- The county the character hails from.
- The titles the character holds.
- Starting class
- The class the characters starts as.
- The voice actors or seiyuu who have portrayed the character in any works.
- The game(s) the character has appeared in, in order of release.