|“||I don't remember much of my mother. But I do remember that she always seemed so sad...||”|
Teeny (Japanese: ティニー Teeny) is a noblewoman of Grannvale's Friege family, and is the daughter of the late Lady Tailtiu. Following her mother's demise, Teeny reluctantly served her uncle Bloom as a warrior fighting on the behalf of the Grannvale Empire in the Manster District, but defected upon meeting her long-lost brother Arthur and joined Seliph's liberation army.
- 1 Biography
- 2 Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
- 3 Personality and character
- 4 Love growths and events
- 5 Endings
- 6 Quotes
- 7 Other appearances
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Etymology and other languages
- 10 Gallery
- 11 References
Teeny was born during Tailtiu's exile in Silesse following the events of the Battle of Belhalla, and for a short time she lived there in hiding with her mother and her elder brother, Arthur. However, when Teeny was still very young, Tailtiu's elder brother Bloom arrived in Silesse and found them, abducting Tailtiu and Teeny while inadvertently leaving Arthur behind. The two were taken to Alster, the seat of Bloom's rule over the Manster District, and imprisoned in the castle, where they were subjected to years of constant abuse and torment from Bloom's wife Hilda. Tailtiu did everything she could to protect Teeny from Hilda until her death; following her mother's demise, Teeny was left with a single pendant as a memento of her.
By Grann 777, long after Tailtiu's death, Teeny had entered Bloom's employ as one of his chief fighters in the Manster District. However, despite her service to Bloom, she frequently broke rank to assist the villagers suppressed by Bloom's rule. Late in the siege of Leonster following its recapture by Leif, Bloom deployed Teeny as the leader of a small unit of mages to launch an attack on the western Fort Melgen, which had recently been captured by Seliph. During this skirmish she encountered Arthur, who upon spotting her pendant identified her as his sister and convinced her to join him on Seliph's side. She continued to serve under Seliph for the rest of the war, eventually pitting herself against both Bloom and Hilda in the name of avenging her mother.
Teeny is a playable character in the second generation, and must be recruited from the enemy by her brother Arthur.
Starting stats and growth rates
- Main article: Teeny/Stats
Promotion stat gains
- Main article: Teeny/Stats
|Mage Fighter||+0||+3||+5||+3||+6||+0||+4||+5||+1||Adept||B A B C B|
Personality and character
As a result of the years of abuse she suffered, Teeny was initially very meek and submissive, obeying Bloom's commands and shrugging off his taunts to avoid further torment. After meeting Arthur and joining Seliph, while still timid and quiet, she quickly became more assertive and determined to right the wrongs she and her family had inflicted upon the world by properly helping its people. While still initially terrified of Bloom and Hilda, she nonetheless worked past this out of sheer determination to avenge Tailtiu. She also, however, maintained that most of her family was not evil even when Arthur still lusted for vengeance, insisting that Bloom, Ishtore and Ishtar were always decent to her and that she didn't wish to fight the latter. She quickly developed an extremely close bond with and respect for Arthur upon meeting him.
Love growths and events
- In Chapter 7, Arthur can talk to Teeny as an enemy after she appears, recruiting her.
- In Chapter 7, Teeny can talk to Seliph after she has been recruited, yielding no reward.
- In Chapter 8, Seliph can talk to Teeny after Conote has been seized, granting her +3 maximum HP and 100 love points between the pair.
- In Chapter 10, if Lewyn was her father, Seliph can talk to Teeny after Rados has been seized, granting her +3 magic.
- In the Endgame, if neither is married, Arthur can talk to Teeny at any time, granting her +1 luck.
- In the Endgame, if the two are lovers, Teeny can talk to Seliph, Ced/Hawk or Leif, granting him +3 magic.
This section has been marked as a stub. Please help improve the page by adding information.
Genealogy of the Holy War
— Teeny, as an enemy in Chapter 7 of Genealogy of the Holy War.
|“||Sorry... I don't want to fight, but...||”|
— Teeny, when fighting Arthur, as an enemy in Chapter 7 of Genealogy of the Holy War.
|“||I'm sorry, Uncle...||”|
— Teeny, when fighting Bloom, in Chapter 7 of Genealogy of the Holy War.
|“||Ishtar!? I-I'm sorry...||”|
— Teeny, when fighting Ishtar, in Chapter 8 of Genealogy of the Holy War.
|“||You drove my mother to her death, remember? Or do I have to remind you!?||”|
— Teeny, when fighting Bloom, in Chapter 8 of Genealogy of the Holy War.
|“||Hilda... because of you, my mother...! [...] ! I'll never forgive you...||”|
— Teeny, when fighting Hilda, in Chapter 10 of Genealogy of the Holy War.
|“||I don't think so! Mother, please watch! I'm going to kill Hilda!!||”|
— Teeny, when fighting Hilda, in the Endgame of Genealogy of the Holy War.
|“||Ishtar, please... This isn't like you... you've always been so kind to me. I know you don't want to fight us.||”|
— Teeny, when fighting Ishtar, in the Endgame of Genealogy of the Holy War.
— Teeny, in Genealogy of the Holy War.
— Teeny, as an enemy in Chapter 7 of Genealogy of the Holy War.
Fire Emblem Cipher
Teeny is currently featured on two cards in Fire Emblem Cipher.
|Fire Emblem Cipher data for Teeny|
|Maiden of Purifying Lightning, Teeny|
||"I... I'm sorry... I do not wish to fight you, but..."|
"Mother...I pray you're watching... I will kill Hilda with my own hands!"
|Attack: 50||Support: 20||Range: 1-2||Deploy Cost: 3|
|Class: Mage Fighter||Tier: Advanced||Class Change Cost: 2|
|Bolt of Wrath: [Always] You may discard any card in your Bond Area instead of discarding a "Teeny" card from your hand when performing a Critical Hit for this unit.|
Blood of Thrud: [Bond] [Trigger]  When this card is placed in the Bond Area, you may pay the cost to draw a card.
|Card #B08-085R(+) • Artist: Mayo|
|Suffering Lightning, Teeny|
|"All the villagers talk of the rebels as if they're liberating heroes... I... I don't know what to do anymore... Oh... Mother... What would you do..."|
|Attack: 30||Support: 20||Range: 1-2||Deploy Cost: 1|
|Class: Mage||Tier: Base||Class Change Cost: --|
| Inherited Talent: [Bond] [Activate] [Flip this card face-down] Choose 1 allied unit. Until the end of your turn, that ally gains 10 attack. ([Bond] This skill can only be used while this card is in the Bond Area).|
Magic Emblem: [Support] Draw 1 card, then discard 1 card.
|Card #B08-086N • Artist: Horiguchi Kousei|
|Some card information translation provided by Serenes Forest.|
For more detailed strategic information on these cards, see their TCG wiki article on Tine .
Etymology and other languages
|Names, etymology and in other regions|
|Language||Name||Definition, etymology and notes|
|Tinny||Used in the Genealogy of the Holy War fan translation.|
|Japanese||ティニー||Officially romanized as Teeny. Presumably derived from Tinni mac Conri, an ancient king of the Irish province of Connacht, the story of whose dethroning is told in the Ulster Cycle. Romanized instead as Tinie in the Super Tactics Book.|
Artwork of Teeny from Fire Emblem Cipher.
- "Well, my mother fought with the liberation army. After the war we all fled to Silesia. But my mother and baby sister were taken from me, and this pendant is all I have left of her. I found out just recently that it was King Blume who took them from me. I also found out that my mother had passed away but that my sister was still alive! YOU are my sister! I've come all the way from Silesia for you!" — Arthur, Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
- "Lewyn: Is that right... So you came to the Alster Kingdom after all that?
Teeny: Well, we didn't go there willingly. We were taken by force by King Bloom's men. And then that's where my mother died.
Lewyn: You sure haven't had it easy, have you...
Teeny: Yeah... Anyway, Hilda really had it in for my mum. My mum put up with so much to keep me safe. A day didn't go by that she wasn't crying..." — Lewyn and Teeny, Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
- "Bloom has some fierce warriors backing him up. There's the 3 sisters, Banba, Fotla, and Eriu, and also a mage named Teeny. But Tinny has a good heart... even if she is Blume's niece. She's helped us out on numerous occasions... Yep, she's just not like the rest of them." — A villager in Chapter 7, Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
- "Bloom: Teeny, you'll fight for me, won't you?
Teeny: ...If that's what you wish.
Bloom: Hmph... And to think I raised you as my own when your mother passed away. Don't tell me you've forgotten all I've done for you!
Teeny: Of course not, sir." — Bloom and Teeny, Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
- "I can't wait to return to Alster. I really want to work for the people when I get back." — Teeny, Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
- "Arthur: I've resented the Frieges since the day they took you and mother away from me. I can't tell you how much I've wanted to smash their skulls in...
Teeny: But, you know... Uncle Bloom, Ishtar, and Ishtore weren't really that bad... I mean... they were nice to me and mum, at least." — Arthur and Teeny, Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
|This article is part of Project Characters, a project focused in writing articles for every character present in the Fire Emblem series.|