The Saint (Japanese:
Saints are designed to mainly take advantage of supporting their allies from behind the front lines through their white magic/staves. Their most outstanding feature is their exceptionally high resistance, the strongest of their stats; they also possess high magic and good skill and speed, ensuring that if necessary they are competent fighters in and of themselves. However, their HP and physical defense are lacking like most magical classes, rendering them frail and vulnerable to physical assaults even compared to other magical classes.
|Gaiden||30||--||10||1||2||0||8||3||5||--||--||30||Black Magic, White Magic|
|Radiant Dawn||43/42||5||20/21||16||18||0||9/8||23/24||6||10/6||10/6||30||C A|
|Echoes: Shadows of Valentia||30||10||--||7||8||0||5||8||5||--||--||--|
- Saints have a base class strength of 7 in Gaiden and a base class strength of 2 in Shadows of Valentia.
|Gaiden||52||--||40||40||40||40||40||40||--||--||Black Magic, White Magic|
|Radiant Dawn||50/45||25/23||36/38||30||30/31||35/40||22/21||40||??||??||SS SS|
Class growth rates
|Echoes: Shadows of Valentia||120%||50%||--||50%||50%||0%||50%||0%||--||--|
|Radiant Dawn||Corona||Innate (mastery skill).|
- Gaiden: At the beginning of each turn, a Saint will restore 5 HP to any allies standing adjacent to her.
- Echoes: Shadows of Valentia: Saints have access to the passive skills Soothing Light and Absolve.
|Base class||Promotion method||Advanced class|
|After reaching Level 12, at any Mila Shrine.|
|Base class||Promotion method||Advanced class||Promotion method||Advanced class|
|Using a Master Seal after reaching Level 10, or reaching Level 21.||
|Using a Master Crown after reaching Level 10, or reaching level 21.|
Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
|Trainee-like class||Method||Base class||Method||Advanced class||Method||Advanced class|
|File:Ma fe15 villager female playable.png
|After reaching Level 3, at any Mila Shrine.||File:Ma fe15 cleric playable.png
|After reaching Level 12, at any Mila Shrine.||File:Ma fe15 saint playable.png
|After reaching Level 20, at the Altar of the Faerie.||File:Ma fe15 exemplar playable.png|
|Tatiana||Gaiden, Echoes: Shadows of Valentia|
|Shade||Echoes: Shadows of Valentia|
|Playable Saint units in the Fire Emblem series.|
Notable enemy Saints
|Shade||Echoes: Shadows of Valentia|
|Enemy Saint units in the Fire Emblem series.|
This section has been marked as a stub. Please help improve the page by adding information.
- The Saint is one of only five playable classes in Radiant Dawn whose members can achieve multiple SS ranks. The others are the Light Priestess, Vanguard, Chancellor and Black Knight. Of these classes, the Saint is the only one which is not exclusive to a single character.
Etymology and other languages
|Names, etymology and in other regions|
|Language||Name||Definition, etymology and notes|
|English||Saint||In Christian theology, a saint is a holy figure, formerly a deceased human, who is venerated for having lived as an exemplary example of Christian conduct and worship. Most other religious traditions have their own figures with a similar status, who are also occasionally called saints in English-language discussion.|
|Japanese|| • 聖女
| • Saint, specifically a female saint. The class is known by this name only in Gaiden and its remake. In Gaiden, it is rendered as せいじょ.|
• Officially romanized as Saint; unlike in Gaiden, this name - used only in Radiant Dawn - refers to saints of any gender, not just female. In Radiant Dawn, all Japanese class names are spelled primarily in kanji (i.e. 聖者), with a foreign-language name in katakana applied as furigana (i.e. セイント) and used as the basis for the romanized name in the class roll.
|Santa||Saint (feminine). Used in Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, in line with being a female-only class in that game.|
|Sainte||Saint (feminine). Used in Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, in line with being a female-only class in that game.|
The generic Saint portrait in Echoes: Shadows of Valentia.
|This article is part of Project Classes, a project focused in writing articles for every class present in the Fire Emblem series.|