From Fire Emblem Wiki, your source on Fire Emblem Wiki information. By Fans, for Fans.
||Let 'em come! At least we don't have to waste our time going to them.
(Japanese: ラドネイ Radney) is an Isaachian warrior, Roddlevan's twin sister, and a member of Shanan and Seliph's resistance army at Tirnanog. She joined the army after she was rescued by Shanan from sexual harassment by the soldiers of the Grannvale occupation army, and in Grann 777 fought with Seliph to defend Tirnanog in the first days of his liberation war.
Radney is Larcei's substitute character, filling her role in the story and gameplay if Ayra died or failed to be married in the course of the first generation.
When Roddlevan brought news back to Tirnanog of the occupying Dozel army's imminent march on the town, Radney was strongly in favor of marching out to fight back despite the absence of Shanan and Oifey. Despite Roddlevan's misgivings, Seliph opted to do so, starting his revolution.
Starting stats and growth rates
| Recruitment: Chapter 6, automatically from the start.
Promotion stat gains
Personality and character
Radney is fierce and hot-headed, having grown weary of constantly hiding and running from the Grannvale army, and is determined to exact her vengeance upon the occupation army and to fight for her friends who actually met the fate she so narrowly avoided. As a result of her experience at the hands of the Grannvale occupation army, she has some trouble coping with men in general, with the exception of Roddlevan, Shanan and Seliph. Similarly, she has little patience for the antics of Johan and Johalva and their interest in her.
Love growths and events
for more details on the love system.
- In Chapter 6, Roddlevan can initiate a conversation with Radney at any time, giving her +1 Luck.
- In Chapter 6, Radney can talk to Johan or Johalva when they are enemies, which recruits them. Only one of the two can be recruited per playthrough, and it will be whichever one Radney talks to first.
- In Chapter 6 after one has been recruited, if either Johan or Johalva wait next to Radney for ten turns in a row, this will trigger an event which grants Radney +2 Strength and +3 Luck.
- In Chapter 7, Radney can talk to Shanan at any time, granting Radney +2 Strength and both of them 100 love points with each other.
- In the Final Chapter, if they are lovers, Radney can talk to Seliph, Johan, Johalva or Shanan after Dozel has been seized, giving them +3 Strength.
Genealogy of the Holy War
Etymology and other languages
|Names, etymology and in other regions
|| Definition, etymology and notes
|| Used in the Genealogy of the Holy War fan translation.
|| Officially romanized as Radney. A corruption of Creidne, a female warrior in Irish mythology. Romanized instead as Ladnei in the Super Tactics Book.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "I'm... I'm so sick of running! Those animals out there have killed too many of my friends! The imperial troops chased us girls... taking us out one after another. If it weren't for Prince Shanan rescuing me, I wouldn't be here now! I will never, ever forget what those girls had to go through!" — Radney, Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
- ↑ "Radney: They're driving me nuts. Geez, I can't stand men. They make me want to puke!
Roddlevan: You just hate men because of the imperial troops. Not all men are like that.
Radney: Yeah, I know. But I still get freaked out when I'm around a guy.
Roddlevan: Any guy?
Radney: Well, I can handle being around you and Sir Seliph.
Roddlevan: Hmph... So how about Shanan?" — Radney and Roddlevan, Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
- ↑ "Radney: Hey! Quit hanging around, it's depressing!
Johan Don't say such heartless things! This is an expression of my love! I'll always watch over you! Please don't forget that!" — Radney and Johan, Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
|| This article is part of Project Characters, a project focused in writing articles for every character present in the Fire Emblem series.