|“||The imperial troops are becoming crueler with each passing day. It's dangerous just to be a girl anymore! But I don't plan to go down without a fight.||”|
(Japanese: ラナ Lana) is the youngest child of Lady Adean of Jungby. Along with her brother, Lester, she was born and raised in hiding in the Isaachian village of Tirnanog in the aftermath of the Battle of Belhalla, alongside Seliph of Chalphy and under the care of his mother, Oifey and Shanan. She was later one of the first members of Seliph's liberation army in Grann 777.
- 1 Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
- 2 Personality and character
- 3 Love growths and events
- 4 Endings
- 5 Quotes
- 6 Other appearances
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Etymology and other languages
- 9 Gallery
- 10 References
Upon receiving the news of the impending Dozel assault on Tirnanog in light of their discovery of its status as the rebel hideout, Lana volunteered to join Seliph in the ensuing battle; despite Seliph's insistence that "nuns and warfare do not mix", he relented when Lana refused to budge on the matter.
Starting stats and growth rates
- Main article: Lana/Stats
Promotion stat gains
- Main article: Lana/Stats
|High Priest||+0||+0||+5||+3||+2||+0||+2||+1||+0||C C C A|
Personality and character
While somewhat quiet and shy, Lana possesses an unbending will and a determination to help others, refusing to see herself as weak or unable to contribute to the war effort; at the same time, however, she is somewhat modest and downplays her achievements when complimented. While scared of the challenges facing her and Seliph's army, she draws strength to carry on by thinking of the people for whom she is fighting.
Love growths and events
- In Chapter 6, Lester can talk to Lana after he has been recruited, rewarding her with +1 Luck.
- In Chapter 6, Lana can talk to Julia after she has been recruited, giving Julia a Mend.
- In Chapter 6, Seliph can talk to Lana after Sophara Castle has been seized, giving her +3 maximum HP and 100 love points between the pair.
- In Chapter 7, if Finn is Lana's father, he can talk to Lana after Darna has been seized, giving her +5 Magic.
- In Chapter 10, Faval/Asaello can talk to Lana at any time, giving her +3 maximum HP and 100 love points between the pair.
- In the Endgame, if the two are lovers, Lana can talk to Seliph, Ulster/Roddlevan or Faval, granting him +3 Resistance.
Genealogy of the Holy War
— Lana, in Genealogy of the Holy War.
Fire Emblem Cipher
Lana is currently featured on two cards in Fire Emblem Cipher.
- Both of the below cards' quotes are still in raw, untranslated Japanese; it needs translation.
|Fire Emblem Cipher data for Lana|
|Loving Saint, Lana|
|Attack: 50||Support: 20||Range: 1-2||Deploy Cost: 3|
|Class: High Priest||Tier: Advanced||Class Change Cost: 2|
|Blessings and Friendship: [Activate] [Once per turn] Reveal the top card of your Deck and place that card into your Bond Area. Then, select one of your face-up Bonds and send that card to your Retreat Area.|
Liberation Army's Holy Maiden: [Bond] [Trigger]  When this card is placed in your Bond Area, you may pay the cost. Choose a card in your Retreat Area except "Lana" and add it to your hand.
|Card #B08-062HN • Artist: naka|
|Tirnanog's Staff User, Lana|
|Attack: 20||Support: 20||Range: -||Deploy Cost: 1|
|Class: Priest||Tier: Base||Class Change Cost: --|
|Heal: [Activate]   Choose a card from your Retreat Area except "Lana" and add it to your hand.|
Blood of Ulir: [Always] When this unit is attacked by a enemy, until the end of the battle, this unit gains +20 attack.
Miracle Emblem: [Support] Until the end of this combat, your opponent’s attacking unit cannot perform a Critical Hit.
|Card #B08-063N • Artist: naka|
|Some card information translation provided by Serenes Forest.|
For more detailed strategic information on these cards, see their TCG wiki article on Lana .
Etymology and other languages
|Names, etymology and in other regions|
|Language||Name||Definition, etymology and notes|
|Lana||Used in the Genealogy of the Holy War fan translation.|
|Japanese||ラナ||Officially romanized as Lana.|
Artwork of Lana from Genealogy of the Holy War.
Artwork of Lana from Treasure.
Lana's portrait in Genealogy of the Holy War.
- "Well, I don't know if I've actually done anything... But I'm content just being by your side." — Lana, Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
- "Faval: Hey, you're pretty tough for such a small thing. You're not scared being out here?
Lana: Well, I'd be lying to say I wasn't. But when I think of those poor children..." — Faval and Lana, Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
|This article is part of Project Characters, a project focused in writing articles for every character present in the Fire Emblem series.|