||Let's get in there! To victory!
Hero Challenge (Japanese: 英雄闘技 Hero Contest) is a History Mode map in Fire Emblem Warriors. It is unlocked after clearing Chapter 5 of the main story and was added after the 1.2.0 update.
- Main article: Hero Challenge/Script
Rowan and Lianna battle against their friends in the arena, with each of them commenting how great the battle was afterwards. Enemies also appear in the arena, in which the twins defeat. After defeating their last enemy, Darios, Lianna and Rowan declare themselves the victors.
Seeking to test their skills, the twins make their way to an arena full of challenges. If they hope to emerge victorious, they must defeat heroes who have overcome countless struggles of their own.
Note: This list represents the minimum characters obtained upon unlocking this particular History Mode map. Any character the player has obtained can be used during any mission outside of Deploy Limits. This list also does not include any downloadable content characters the player may have.
Hover your mouse above the units to see their mission and level.
No Anna's Mementos are obtained on this map.
- Start of map:
- After clearing Myrmidon Fort Siege Lv. 20:
- After clearing Chrom Arena Lv. 21:
- After clearing Archer Fort Siege Lv. 26:
- After clearing Takumi Fort Defense Lv. 26, Leo Timed Attack Lv. 26, Xander Ally Rescue Lv. 28, and Ryoma Targeted Elimination Lv. 28:
- After clearing Manakete Timed Onslaught Lv. 30:
- After clearing Marth Targeted Elimination Lv. 33:
- After clearing Outrealm Fiend Targeted Elimination Lv. 37:
- After clearing all the available missions:
- After clearing Darios Shadow Elimination Lv. 80 and reopening the map:
This section details unofficial strategies that may help with completion of the chapter. This may not work for everybody.
This map is rather straightforward: simply complete all the missions to unlock other missions until the map's story is complete. The generic enemy missions also provide a good source for farming generic unit materials.
- All of the dialogue on this map are prerecord lines from the vanilla game.
Etymology and other languages
|Names, etymology and in other regions
||Definition, etymology and notes
This section has been marked as a stub. Please help improve the page by adding information.