Warning: This wiki contains spoilers. Read at your own risk!
|“||My dream has always been to become a pegasus knight just like Erinys was. You just watch... I'm gonna make it!||”|
Hermina (Japanese: フェミナ Femina) is the substitute character for Fee. She had been told stories of Sigurd as a child, and always looked up to him. Upon hearing of their rebellion in Isaach, she joins Seliph's liberation while looking for her brother Hawk.
As a substitute character, Hermina's role in the story is nigh identical to Fee's.
Shortly after the fall of Ganeishire to Seliph's group, Hermina and Arthur made a stop near Sophara to give her pegasus a rest. After a discussion about Arthur's intent to travel to Munster and Hermina's goals, Arthur decided to join her in her pursuit of joining Seliph's army. The two met up with Seliph, and she introduced herself as the daughter of one of Sigurd's allies and mentioned they may encounter Hawk along the way.
Starting stats and growth rates
Promotion stat gains
|Falcon Knight||+0||+0||+7||+3||+3||+0||+1||+5||+0||+0||A, A, C|
Personality and character
Hermina shares a lot of dialogue with Fee. She found the story of Sigurd particularly inspirational and a drive for her to join Seliph's revolution. She also is inspired by Erinys. She admires Hawk's assistance to the people of Munster, as well.
Love growths and events
- In Chapter 6, Hermina can talk to Seliph any time after she joins. Nothing is gained from this conversation.
- In Chapter 8, Arthur or Amid can initiate a conversation with Hermina at any time, giving her +3 HP and 100 love points with Arthur or Amid.
- In Chapter 8, Hermina can talk to Hawk after he has been recruited, awarding herself +1 Luck.
- In the Endgame, if they are lovers, Hermina can talk to Seliph, Oifey, Arthur or Amid, giving them +3 Skill.
— Hermina, in Genealogy of the Holy War.
— Hermina's death quote if married.
Fire Emblem Cipher
Hermina is currently featured on two cards in Fire Emblem Cipher.
|Fire Emblem Cipher data for Hermina|
|Lively Wings of Liberation, Hermina|
|"Just watch me, Hawksy. I'll get there someday!"|
|Attack: 50||Support: 30||Range: 1||Deploy Cost: 3|
|Class: Falcon Knight||Tier: Advanced||Class Change Cost: 2|
|Canto: [Trigger] When this unit's attack ends, you may move this unit.|
Wings Aiming for Heroism: [Trigger] [Once per turn] When a skill's effect moves this unit, choose 1 other ally. Until the end of the turn, that ally gains +10 attack.
|Card #B12-089HN • Artist: 40hara|
|Pegasus Knight-in-Training, Hermina|
|"I knew right away that this is where I need to be, so I ran right out of home."|
|Attack: 30||Support: 30||Range: 1||Deploy Cost: 1|
|Class: Pegasus Knight||Tier: Base||Class Change Cost: --|
|Heavenly Carrier: [Activate]  Choose 1 other ally unit, and move it.|
Flying Emblem: [Support] You may choose one ally that is not the attacking unit, and move it.
|Card #B12-090N • Artist: 40hara|
|Some card information translation provided by Serenes Forest.|
For more detailed strategic information on these cards, see their TCG wiki article on Hermina .
- Hermina has the lowest total votes among all female characters across all four Choose Your Legends polls to date, with a combined 98 votes and never finishing outside the bottom two in the women's bracket; she is the only female character to date to have taken part in all four editions of Choose Your Legends to have a lifetime vote total of less than 100.
Etymology and other languages
|Names, etymology and in other regions|
|Language||Name||Definition, etymology and notes|
Used in the Choose Your Legends polls for Fire Emblem Heroes; has yet to be corroborated by other sources.
Officially romanized as Femina. Latin for "woman".
- "When I was little my mum used to tell me about Sigurd, the Holy Knight, and his brave warriors. Their story really stuck with me, and now Sigurd's son is leading an uprising in Isaach. I thought this was my calling, so I grabbed my stuff and shot out of Silesse." — Hermina, Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
- "Hmph... I'm not surprised. You've admired his father ever since you were little." — Hawk, Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
- "My dream has always been to become a pegasus knight just like Erinys was. You just watch... I'm gonna make it!" — Hermina, Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
- "Hawk: I'm sorry, Hermina. I wandered into Munster while looking for our father, and the people were so bad off I just couldn't leave them.
Hermina: That's just like something you'd do, Hawk. No wonder I love you so much." — Hawk and Hermina, Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
|This article is part of Project Characters, a project focused in writing articles for every character present in the Fire Emblem series.|