|Warning: This wiki contains spoilers. Read at your own risk!|
Social media: If you would like, please join our Discord server, and/or follow us on Twitter or Tumblr!
Engage info: As the game has only recently released, we lack much key information. Please help add any info that you can.
Fire Emblem Wiki:Requests for permissions/L95 (sysop)
From Fire Emblem Wiki, your source on Fire Emblem information. By fans, for fans.
This page is for discussing L95's nomination for administrator. Please vote on and discuss this nomination below.
- Voting began at 03:36, 5 January 2018 (UTC).
- PikaSamus (talk) 03:36, 5 January 2018 (UTC)
- Luke (talk) 16:36, 5 January 2018 (UTC)
- Moydow (Support) 16:48, 5 January 2018 (UTC)
- Anferensis (talk) 21:58, 5 January 2018 (UTC)
- BrandedOne (talk) 00:49, 6 January 2018 (UTC)
- L95 frequently makes high quality edits and I consider her highly trustworthy, and as of now we only have one active administrator (though BrandedOne is active on the Discord), and I feel that having more than one would be of much help to the Fire Emblem Wiki project. She certainly knows her Fire Emblem material, and is a big help to this website. PikaSamus (talk) 03:36, 5 January 2018 (UTC)
- L95 is a respected member of this community who has proven her capability of adminship by consistently providing quality content and by guiding other users to do the same. I personally view her as a colleague and mentor. Anferensis (talk) 21:58, 5 January 2018 (UTC)
I don't think we're going to see too many votes against this, so I'm going to close this vote now. Congrats to L95, and welcome aboard the admin team! --Moydow (Support) 17:55, 8 January 2018 (UTC)