Fire Emblem Wiki:Cross-Wiki Weekend
The Cross-Wiki Weekend is an annual event hosted by NIWA, encouraging our editors to contribute to wikis they have never before, or rarely, edited. The event is intended to encourage people to spread their knowledge to other wikis, and possibly learn more about a series they might not be familiar with and become a more permanent contributor to that series' wiki. At the end of the event, a prize draw will be held, in which one lucky editor will win a $20 Nintendo eShop gift card. So, why not get involved? Just click the "edit" button at the top of an article, and do whatever you can to improve it!
The 2018 Cross-Wiki Weekend will take place from Friday, 21 September, to Sunday, 23 September. After the event is over, you must submit your edits in a form on the NIWA website in order to enter the prize draw. For more information on the terms and conditions for entering the prize draw, and links to other NIWA wikis and ways to help them, please see this page.
If you arrived at this page from another site, welcome to Fire Emblem Wiki! This page lists some simple tasks that visiting editors can help with, which will be eligible for entering the prize draw. If you'd prefer to help with larger tasks, please see our to-do list. You should also review our help pages, in order to familiarise yourself with our policies and editing standards.
You must create an account to edit Fire Emblem Wiki; click here and complete the form to create your account. Unfortunately, as an anti-spam measure, brand-new accounts cannot create new pages or upload new images, until the account has made at least 10 edits, and been active for at least four days. We apologise for any inconvenience.
If you have any more questions, feel free to join our Discord server, where one of our editors or members of staff will be able to help you out.
- Convert infoboxes on character pages to use the new infobox image format. See this diff for an example of how the new format works. See this category for a list of pages that need to be updated.
- In addition to the above, several playable characters in Fire Emblem Heroes need to have their Heroes artwork added to their pages. You should be able to handle both tasks in one edit.
- Consider expanding pages that are marked as stubs. In particular, many characters' pages here will need information on their role in their game's story, or their personality.
- Add a strategy or plot synopsis for a chapter. See this category and its sub-categories for a list of chapters in the series.
- Add and expand on plot summaries, development info, etc. on game articles.
- Check the list of images needing improvement; if you can improve them, please do so.
- Add some documentation to our templates.