|“||Through me runs the blood of Silesse's finest pegasus knight!||”|
— Fee, on Ferry
(Japanese: フュリー Ferry) was a Pegasus Knight of Silesse, the younger sister of the Silessean flightleader Mahnya, and later the nation's queen through her marriage to its prince Lewyn. In Grann 758, she was tasked by Queen Rahna with locating Lewyn, then missing for several years, and found him in Agustria where the two subsequently joined forces with Sigurd of Chalphy in opposing the tyranny of King Chagall. Ferry and Lewyn were married, and in the aftermath of the Battle of Belhalla, she ruled as queen in the face of the Grannvale Empire's occupation of the country following Rahna's death and Lewyn's disappearance; she eventually died of a long illness, prompting her children Ced and Fee to depart Silesse in search of their father.
- 1 Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
- 2 Fire Emblem: Thracia 776
- 3 Personality and character
- 4 Love growths and events
- 5 Quotes
- 6 Other appearances
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Etymology and other languages
- 9 Gallery
- 10 References
Ferry and a squad of four pegasus knights arrived in Agustria in their search for Lewyn and sought an audience with Chagall, who falsely claimed that Lewyn was held captive by Sigurd's army in Evans Castle; in reality, Lewyn was allied with Sigurd at this time. The squad launched an assault on Evans to free Lewyn, but she was stopped when Lewyn approached her and told her of his motives for travelling as an anonymous bard, his reluctance to return home and face his avaricious uncles, and his intent to continue aiding Sigurd. Ferry chose to remain with him in Sigurd's army, and sent a messenger back to Silesse confirming Lewyn's safety.
Ferry accompanied Lewyn and Sigurd back to Silesse following the death of Kurth and Sigurd's framing for the incident, and was tasked by Mahnya with protecting Lewyn and Sigurd at Sailane Castle. In the Silessean civil war instigated by Lewyn's uncled Daccar and Maios, Ferry fought with Sigurd's army while Mahnya protected Rahna, later hearing of Mahnya's death at the hands of the Jungby Beige Ritter. In the aftermath of the civil war, Ferry and Lewyn were married.
Starting stats and growth rates
Promotion stat gains
|Falcon Knight||+0||+0||+7||+3||+3||+0||+1||+5||+0||Adept||A A C|
In Grann 776, with Ced long since absent from Silesse to look for Lewyn and bring him home to help the ill Ferry, Karin departed Silesse to find Ced and inform him of Ferry's death two months prior.
Personality and character
Ferry was kind, honest and devoted to her work and liege, and by default trusted others easily, which Lewyn observed led to her being easily tricked as exemplified by Chagall convincing her to attack Sigurd. She was rather naive, in matters of jokes and sarcasm and in terms of romance, compounded by a mild lack of self-confidence relative to Mahnya. As later attested by her children, Ced and Fee, she was devoted to aiding others in times of trouble.
Love growths and events
- In Chapter 2, Lewyn can talk to Ferry while she is an enemy, in order to recruit her.
- In Chapter 2, Ferry can talk to Sigurd once she has been recruited, giving no reward.
- In Chapter 4, before Thove Castle has been seized, Silvia can initiate a conversation with Ferry by waiting next to her. This conversation grants 50 love points between Lewyn and Silvia, and 25 love points between Lewyn and Ferry.
- In Chapter 4, after Silesse Castle has been seized and if neither is presently married, Ferry can initiate a conversation with Lewyn about Mahnya. The conversation gives the couple 290 love points, enough to instantly marry the two.
- In Chapter 5, if she was paired with Lewyn, Arden or Noish, Ferry can initiate a conversation with him after Phinora Castle has been seized. This yields no reward.
|“||Knights of Grannvale, return Prince Lewyn to us!!||”|
— Ferry, as an enemy in Chapter 2 of Genealogy of the Holy War.
|“||Prince Lewyn!? Th-this isn't possible...||”|
— Ferry, when fighting Lewyn as an enemy in Chapter 2 of Genealogy of the Holy War.
|“||Chagall! You lied to me... I cannot forgive you! Prepare yourself!||”|
— Ferry, when fighting Chagall in Chapter 2 of Genealogy of the Holy War.
|“||No way, Deet’var! I'm not the Ferry you once knew. I won't lose.||”|
— Ferry, when fighting Deet'var in Chapter 4 of Genealogy of the Holy War.
|“||Pamela!! I can never forgive you for what you did to my sister!||”|
— Ferry, when fighting Pamela in Chapter 4 of Genealogy of the Holy War.
|“||Prince Lewyn... I... I beg your forgiveness...||”|
— Ferry, in Genealogy of the Holy War.
|“||Ah... Queen Rahna... Please forgive me...||”|
— Ferry, as an enemy in Chapter 2 of Genealogy of the Holy War.
This section has been marked as a stub. Please help improve the page by adding information.
Fire Emblem Cipher
Ferry is currently featured on two cards in Fire Emblem Cipher.
|Fire Emblem Cipher data for Ferry|
|Blizzard Flier, Ferry|
|"I've come a long way from the Ferry that you once knew! I'll never let you win here!"|
|Attack: 50||Support: 30||Range: 1||Deploy Cost: 3|
|Class: Falcon Knight||Tier: Advanced||Class Change Cost: 2|
|Four Falcon Knights of Silesse: [Activate] [Once per turn] [Tap a ally] Choose an ally. Until the end of this turn, the chosen ally gains +10 attack.|
Canto: [Trigger] After this card attacks, you may move it.
|Card #B06-038R, B06-038ST • Artist: Tetsu Kurosawa|
|Wings in Search of Her Master, Ferry|
|"There are none, save for my lord Lewyn, who may succeed the Silessian throne."|
|Attack: 30||Support: 30||Range: 1||Deploy Cost: 1|
|Class: Pegasus Knight||Tier: Base||Class Change Cost: --|
|Winged Deliverer: [Activate]  Choose 1 other ally, and move them.|
Flying Emblem: [Support] Choose 1 ally other than your attacking unit. You may move that unit.
|Card #B06-039N, B06-039ST • Artist: Tetsu Kurosawa|
|Some card information translation provided by Serenes Forest.|
For more detailed strategic information on these cards, see their TCG wiki article on Erin .
- Of the playable female characters of the first generation of Genealogy of the Holy War, Ferry is the only one to not possess any Holy Blood and be of noble descent.
Etymology and other languages
|Names, etymology and in other regions|
|Language||Name||Definition, etymology and notes|
|• Used in the previous Genealogy of the Holy War fan translation patch.|
• Reverted back to her NOJ name in Gharnef's fan translation patch.
• Used in the "Project Naga" patch as a reference to the Erinyes, also known as the Furies, female chthonic deities of vengeance in Greek mythology.
|Japanese||フュリー||Officially romanized as Ferry; while in conventional English a "ferry" is a type of sea vessel used for passenger commutes, this is unlikely to be the origin of her name they had in mind. Romanized instead as Fury in the Super Tactics Book, as above.|
- Serenes Forest: Character ages (non-canon)
- "Ferry, I'm returning to the capital with Lady Rahna. So make sure you protect Lord Lewyn, alright?" — Mahnya, Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
- "Karin: ...Lord Ced... I have something very important to tell you.
Ced: What is it?
Karin: Well... ...Oh...
Ced: Karin, what is it? Crying isn't helping!
Karin: Yes... The queen, she...
Ced: Mother!? Did she...?
Karin: Yes... It's been two months already...
Ced: I...see... So...Mother died...
Karin: Lord Ced...
Ced: I was too late... I... I wanted her to see Father just once more..." — Karin and Ced, Fire Emblem: Thracia 776
- "Ha! Ferry, m'girl... you've been had! It's nice of you to be so trustin', but you wouldn't last a day in the city!" — Lewyn, Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
- "Lewyn: Well, I'm gonna hang a bit with Sir Sigurd. We hit it off. And his army's full of babes! You should get to know the girls... polish up your style a bit.
Ferry: Er... okay.
Lewyn: Ferry! I'm jokin'! Don't be so damn gullible. You really are a sweet girl. You put all the other girls to shame. Don't you change a thing, okay?" — Lewyn and Ferry, Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
- "Ferry: Ah, so you and her were... I'm sorry. I didn't know.
Lewyn: Ferry! You've got it all wrong. When I was a little kid I thought your sister was hot. But that was then. Now it's you.
Ferry: Eh!?" — Ferry and Lewyn, Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
- "Is that right? You definitely take after mother then. She never could turn a blind eye when somebody was in trouble." — Ced, Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
- [Project Naga] On name change decisions
|This article is part of Project Characters, a project focused in writing articles for every character present in the Fire Emblem series.|