|Warning: This wiki contains spoilers. Read at your own risk!|
Social media: Get in touch with Fire Emblem Wiki on Twitter, Facebook, or Discord!
MediaWiki update: Fire Emblem Wiki has been updated to MediaWiki 1.32.0! If you notice any errors, please report them to a member of our tech support team.
From Fire Emblem Wiki, your source on Fire Emblem Wiki information. By Fans, for Fans.
The Cog (Japanese: 小さな歯車 Small Cogwheel) is a key item that debuted in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia. Each Cog obtained allows Mila's Turnwheel to rewind one additional time. Unlike most items in the game, Cogs are shared between Alm and Celica's parties; if Alm finds a Cog, Celica's Turnwheel may also be used one additional time, and vice versa.
Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
- Pirate Throne Interior—Treasure Vault
- Desaix's Fortress Interior—War Room
- Temple of Mila Interior—Entrance
- Temple of Mila Interior—Control Room
- Dragon Shrine—Sacred Springs (right chest)
- Fear Mountain Shrine—Sacred Springs (right chest)
- Duma Tower—Area 2 (north chest)
||Forest Village: "Craving Cute" (Give one of six types of items to a Girl; a Cog may be obtained once in this way)
Etymology and other languages
|Names, etymology and in other regions
||Definition, etymology and notes
||Diminutive of Zahnrad (cogwheel).