This article contains information about an as-of-yet unreleased game or expansion. Because of this, the information may be speculative, and may change drastically as new information becomes revealed. Please refrain from adding rumors or other unconfirmed information.
This page has been marked as a stub. Please help improve the page by adding information.
|Church of Seiros
|Painting associated with the church.|
||Long ago, the Divine Seiros received a revelation from the goddess. A gift to help guide the lost. Now the goddess watches over Fódlan from her kingdom above, as the mother of all life, the arbiter of every soul.
The Church of Seiros (Japanese: セイロス教 Seiros Faith) is a religious organization that holds power over the continent of Fódlan in Fire Emblem: Three Houses.
Currently little is known about it aside from the fact that it appears to be the dominant religion on the continent.
Long before the events of Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Seiros received a revelation from a goddess that watches over the continent. The goddess also gifted the people of the continent numerous crests, tokens of the goddesses power, to maintain order. However, it appears that the crests' purpose in maintaining order is questioned by some.
The Church currently makes its headquarters in the Garreg Mach Monastery at the center of Fódlan.
Etymology and other languages
|Names, etymology and in other regions
||Definition, etymology and notes
||Church of Seiros
||Seiros may be derived from the ancient Greek σείριος, which means scorching or destructive, and is the origin of the name of the star Sirius (which is a latinization of the Ancient Greek Σείριος). In-universe, Seiros appears to be the name of a prominent figure in the faith's doctrine.
Painting associated with the church.
- ↑ "セイロス教に関する絵画" — フォドラの大地で紡ぐ、新たなる戦記。シリーズ最新作『ファイアーエムブレム 風花雪月』初公開映像の内容をチェック！, topics.nintendo.co.jp, Published: June 12 2018, Retrieved: August 6 2018
- ↑ "The game takes place on Fódlan, where the Church of Seiros exercises great power over the land and its people." — Fire Emblem: Three Houses revealed for Nintendo Switch, rpgsite.net, Published: June 12 2018, Retrieved: June 12 2018
- ↑ "Long ago, the Divine Seiros received a revelation from the goddess. A gift to help guide the lost. Now the goddess watches over Fódlan from her kingdom above, as the mother of all life, the arbiter of every soul." — narrator, Fire Emblem: Three Houses
- ↑ "Some believe the Crests, tokens of the Goddess's power, are necessary to maintain order. But they're wrong, Teacher. The Crests are to blame." — Edelgard, Fire Emblem: Three Houses
- ↑ wiktionary:Σείριος#Ancient Greek