WARNING: CloudFlare data has possibly been compromised; we are advising all users to change their passwords. More information here.
Social media: Get in touch with Fire Emblem Wiki on ! Or, to join our Skype chat, contact any active admin and ask to be added.
NOTICE: If you borrow any content from Fire Emblem Wiki and reuse it elsewhere, you must credit us as the original source, under the terms of our licence. If you do not do so, we may ask you to remove the relevant content.
- They have a level cap of 30, instead of the usual 20 (the former three games).
- In Fates, special classes have a level cap of 40 instead.
- They have no class change options in any direction (all three games).
- In Awakening and Fates they are instead only capable of reclassing. In Shadow Dragon and New Mystery of the Emblem, they are incapable of reclassing at all.
- They gain experience at the same rate as a base class.
- Depending on the individual class, their stat caps may resemble those of either base or advanced classes; the majority do the latter, while the Villager does the former.
Some enemy-exclusive classes fit the level and cap criteria, but owing to their irrelevance to class-changing/reclassing systems they are not necessarily classified as special classes.
Pages in category "Special classes"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.