|Warning: This wiki contains spoilers. Read at your own risk!|
Social media: Get in touch with Fire Emblem Wiki on !
- They have a level cap of 30, instead of the usual 20 (the former three games).
- In Fates, special classes have a level cap of 40 instead.
- They have no class change options in any direction (all three games).
- In Awakening and Fates they are instead only capable of reclassing. In Shadow Dragon and New Mystery of the Emblem, they are incapable of reclassing at all.
- They gain experience at the same rate as a base class.
- Depending on the individual class, their stat caps may resemble those of either base or advanced classes; the majority do the latter, while the Villager does the former.
Some enemy-exclusive classes fit the level and cap criteria, but owing to their irrelevance to class-changing/reclassing systems they are not necessarily classified as special classes.
Pages in category "Special classes"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.