|Warning: This wiki contains spoilers. Read at your own risk!|
Cross-Wiki Week 2023: From September 23 to October 1, make contributions to NIWA wikis and participating affiliates that you normally don't edit for a chance to win a Nintendo eShop gift card! See here for more details.
Game mechanics in the Fire Emblem Series
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
The number of included categories (C), pages (P) and files (F) is stated in brackets.
Pages in category "Game mechanics"
The following 199 pages are in this category, out of 199 total.
- Chain attack
- Chain Guard
- Charm (stat)
- Chest/Family Computer games
- Chest/Game Boy Advance games
- Chest/GameCube and Wii games
- Chest/Nintendo 3DS games
- Chest/Nintendo DS games
- Chest/Nintendo Switch games
- Chest/Super Famicom games
- Class change
- Class change/Family Computer games
- Class change/Game Boy Advance games
- Class change/GameCube and Wii games
- Class change/Nintendo 3DS games
- Class change/Nintendo DS games
- Class change/Nintendo Switch games
- Class change/Spin-off games
- Class change/Super Famicom games
- Class mastery
- Class relative power
- Class roll
- Combat art
- Combat forecast
- Combination bonus
- Creature Campaign
- Critical hit
- Critical rate