|A Cursed Relic
A Cursed Relic (Japanese: 呪われし遺産 Cursed Heritage) is a downloadable content paralogue chapter in Fire Emblem: Three Houses. It is available from Chapter 8 to Chapter 11. In order to attempt this paralogue, the player must have recruited Constance or Yuri and neither one must have fallen in battle previously. In this chapter, Constance travels to Empire territory to negotiate the transfer of the Fetters of Dromi to the Church of Seiros.
- Main article: A Cursed Relic/Script
Byleth and Yuri find a completely elated Constance. She explains that she has been ordered to travel to House Gerth of the Adrestian Empire. Constance holds a grudge against House Gerth due to the fact that her family, House Nuvelle, was destroyed in the war against Dagda and Brigid while Gerth retained its prosperity; she hopes for the chance to give Duke Gerth a tongue-lashing. Her mission is to obtain a Hero's Relic in Gerth's possession and return it to the Church of Seiros, which feels that the Relic should belong to them. Yuri further reveals that most of the Relics were returned to the descendants of the 10 Elites ages ago and speculates on how the Relic ended up in Gerth's possession. The group sets out for Imperial territory.
When the party arrives in the Empire, they discover that Duke Gerth is under attack by a pack of brigands and members of "those who slither in the dark" led by Myson. The group drives off the enemies and rescues the Duke. Afterwards, Duke Gerth gives the group the Fetters of Dromi in order to repay them for saving him and repay a debt he owes to House Nuvelle. When the party returns to Garreg Mach Monastery, Yuri reveals that he bears the Crest of Aubin required to use the Fetters of Dromi and convinces Byleth to let him make use of the Relic.
The church has asked Constance to retrieve a mysterious Relic from Duke Gerth, the Empire's Minister of Foreign Affairs. You and Yuri accompany her to the negotiations.
Black Eagles Blue Lions Golden Deer
- Other characters may be available if the paralogue is attempted later.
This paralogue only requires Constance or Yuri to be in Byleth's class. If one of them is not a member of their class, they will be temporarily controllable for this map with the following stats.
Constance, Normal Constance, Hard Constance, Maddening Yuri, Normal Yuri, Hard Yuri, Maddening
- When the level 10 Thief fights Duke Gerth or is defeated by him, the Thief will transform into an Experimental Demonic Beast. Other "Thief" enemies will also transform into Experimental Demonic Beasts if they move adjacent to Duke Gerth; the Experimental Demonic Beasts do not act on the turn they transform.
- After a player unit ends their turn within two spaces of Duke Gerth, or upon defeating Myson
- 3 Archers; two from just north of the southwestern chest, one from just east of Myson
- 3 Dark Mages; two from the western border of the map, one from the bridge north of the eastern river
- 3 Cavaliers from north of the fountain
- 2 Brigands; one from just east of Myson, one from the bridge north of the eastern river
- 1 Dark Bishop from just north of the southwestern chest (Maddening only)
- 1 Dark Mage with a Mysterious Infantry battalion from the western border of the map (Maddening only)
- 1 Paladin from north of the fountain (Maddening only)
- 2 Snipers from the bridge north of the eastern river (Maddening only)
- Main article: Myson
|This section details unofficial strategies that may help with completion of the chapter. This may not work for everybody.
Your immediate objective is to make a mad rush to the northwest and reinforce Duke Gerth. Stride is very helpful in this situation. The enemies with the Thieves affiliation will transform into Demonic Beasts upon reaching Duke Gerth, which obviously falls under the heading of "do not want"; make sure to pick them off before they get the chance. Once you make it to Duke Gerth, bunker down and take out the enemy reinforcements. Once you do that, the map becomes a simple walk to Myson's location. Face him and erase him to end the chapter.
Etymology and other languages
This section has been marked as a stub. Please help improve the page by adding information.
|Names, etymology and in other regions
||Definition, etymology and notes
||A Cursed Relic
||La reliquia maldita
||The cursed relic
||La relique maudite
||The cursed relic
||Ein verfluchtes Relikt
||A cursed Relic
||La reliquia maledetta
||The cursed relic