Social links: Get in touch with Fire Emblem Wiki on active admin and ask to be added.
(Japanese: ヘステ, Heste) is a witch in Fire Emblem Gaiden. She is one of Juda's daughters and one of Sonya's older sisters. She is also a follower of Duma. She is also Marla's sister, but their relative age to each other is unspecified.
Heste is fought twice throughout the game, Alm fights her in chapter 4 on the way to Rigel castle, Heste guards the river crossing. The second time she is fought by Celica and Alm is in the final chapter in the basement of the Tower of Duma alongside her sister and father.
Unlike her sisters and father, Heste does not have a single line of dialogue in the entire game.
Heste does not have any battle quotes.
Somewhat notably, Heste does not have a death quote, despite being a fairly important story boss.
- Heste and Marla have the exact same stats as each other throughout all their appearances in Gaiden.
- Heste and Marla share portraits, but one is flipped.
- The generic class portrait for witches in Fire Emblem Fates may be inspired by Marla's and Heste's appearances, as the Fates' witch has the same hair color-a very dark and high contrast purple-as the two sisters.
Heste's portrait in Fire Emblem Gaiden
Etymology and other languages
|Names, etymology and in other regions|
|Language||Name||Definition, etymology and notes|
| • Heste
| • Used in the most recent Gaiden fan translation.|
• Used in the older Gaiden fan translation.
|Japanese||ヘステ||Officially romanized as Heste.|
- "Her two older sisters, Marla and Heste, had been reborn as witches to be sacrificed to Duma... Sonya would never forgive their father Juda for making his three daughters into sacrifices." - Sonia's ending, Fire Emblem Gaiden
|This article is part of Project Characters, a project focused in writing articles for every character present in the Fire Emblem series.|