From Fire Emblem Wiki, your source on Fire Emblem Wiki information. By Fans, for Fans.
This page has been marked as a stub. Please help improve the page by adding information.
A legendary Nohrian treasure hunter who has dedicated her life to exploration.
||And who am I, you may ask? She who locates legendary riches! A genius! An explorer! I'm none other than Candace, the notorious treasure hunter!
— Candace introducing herself to Midori
Candace (Japanese: ドラジェ Dragee) is a capturable boss unit who is met in Paralogue 6 of Fire Emblem Fates. She had stolen the Dragon Herbs that Midori had obtained.
Candace is a minor boss appearing in Paralogue 6. During the events of the paralogue, Midori is in search of Dragon Herbs for her father Kaze, Candace appears and steals the herbs. Midori rushes off to recover her herbs and Kaze and the rest of the player's army follows to help Midori.
Candace is either defeated or captured by the player by the end of the paralogue.
Starting stats and growth rates
This section has been marked as a stub. Please help improve the page by adding information.
for more details on the reclassing system.
||Oh? Caught up with Candace, did you? Well done. But I'll warn you. I'm strong as an oak!
||You caught Candace? You defeated Candace? Who ARE you?!
— Candace's death quote
- Presumably due to the development team neglecting to make more models with her body type, Candace is incapable of reclassing and wearing the Bath Towel accessory. If she is hacked into other classes, she does not have models for other classes. She uses her Adventurer model if forced into them.
- Candace possesses a critical cut-in portrait, a trait shared with Nichol, and lacked by bosses that could be considered much more significant, like Iago and Hans. Additionally, her name is located among the names of characters that can exclusively marry Corrin suggesting she had a more significant role before becoming a paralogue boss.
Etymology and other languages
|Names, etymology and in other regions
|| Definition, etymology and notes
|| Popularly referred to by this name before the English release.
|| Romanized in the internal files as Dragee.
Candace's portrait from Fates.
- ↑ Behind the Voice Actors,
- ↑ ,
- ↑ TurkeyboyJr, Because I have no life and Powersave, Here's Candace in every unique enemy only class., Reddit.com, Published: July 31st, 2016, Retrieved: November 7th, 2016
- ↑ "It's likely Nichol and Candace were going to playable characters and not just capturable bosses. Both of their names appear near the start of the character list alongside the other Avatar-only-supporters. In addition, they have critical cut-ins." — VincentASM, Interesting Unused Content & Trivia in Fates, Serenesforest.net, Published: March 5th, 2016, Retrieved: September 1st, 2016
|| This article is part of Project Characters, a project focused in writing articles for every character present in the Fire Emblem series.