Notice: Fire Emblem Wiki will be briefly unavailable tomorrow, 26 January, from approx. 10am-2pm GMT for server maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience.
I'm Seri! My real name is Julian. Currently I am an admin, and the leader of Project Classes. Because class pages are important!
I am generally friendly if you are. If you aren't I usually am too, to a degree. In other news, I use the Dvorak keyboard layout, which is much better than Qwerty!
Expression error: Unrecognized punctuation character ",".% of our pages are stubs! Copied from Turtwig A's userpage. Also, this often updates faster than the percentage on the main page.
I have a sandbox, although it's not that much template stuff.
Ask me about:
- The Skype chat.
- Me, as long as you aren't too creepy.
- Any wiki-related things. Except templates! For that, ask User:BrandedOne, User:Aria der Donau, or User:SuperAlpaca.
- Fire Emblem characters
- Class pages
- Help pages
- General maintenance
- Keeping order in the Skype chats
Fire Emblem games I own
- Gaiden: as a ROM. And I don't usually use ROMs!! This is a very big exception as a game that will likely never be localized. I am in the middle of Chapter 1.
- Blazing Sword: I have completed this game once on Eliwood Normal! Not much of an achievement but whatever. (it took over two years) Currently I am on Chapter 17 of Hector Normal.
- The Sacred Stones: Completed this game on both routes! (normal mode)
- Path of Radiance: I FINALLY FINISHED IT!!!! That was really, really hard! I think it got slightly easier as I kept going, though. :P Also, I didn't defeat the Black Knight... Oh well, better luck next time.
- Radiant Dawn: Up to 1-6! Radiant Dawn is haaaaard.
- Shadow Dragon: I've gotten up to Chapter 7! Although I find this game just a little boring compared to others, of course...